Trying to get a job back at ups

Hateworkingaspreload

Apparently I have a negative rehire status, guess it was for not giving my 2 weeks. Anyways I talked to the HR and he said he would have that removed but it's been a week and that fker still hasn't gotten back to me.

Oh yea, I shouldn't have quit. Wasted my precious year in preload for jack chit. :censored2: school, I shouldn't had gone back. Worked a year in valet while going to school and got to drive some nice cars tho which eventually grew dull.

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Apparently I have a negative rehire status, guess it was for not giving my 2 weeks. Anyways I talked to the HR and he said he would have that removed but it's been a week and that fker still hasn't gotten back to me.

Oh yea, I shouldn't have quit. Wasted my precious year in preload for jack chit. :censored2: school, I shouldn't had gone back. Worked a year in valet while going to school and got to drive some nice cars tho which eventually grew dull.
IMG_1221.GIF

Hateworkingaspreload

I do not get why they say they will change the rehire status. It will not be, you are done.
You sure? Because this isn't the first time he is attempting to change it. Just before summer started, I tried to get a part time job since I didn't have school and he was able to do it except the other Job I applied to called me back first. HR called me telling me he was able to if I wanted the job but I declined cus i had already accepted the other

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Valet drivers always have the good weed
You'd make more money slingin it than on some shetty sort

Hateworkingaspreload

Valet drivers always have the good weed
You'd make more money slingin it than on some shetty sort
I was working valet in like a condo/apartment and the rent would be 5-8k month for 1 room/kitchen/living in San Francisco(bunch of rich folks basically) and a canabis club owner would give us about $200 worth of weed a month to split between my coworkers but I don't smoke so :/

I still rather work for ups tho lol

watdaflock?

You sure? Because this isn't the first time he is attempting to change it. Just before summer started, I tried to get a part time job since I didn't have school and he was able to do it except the other Job I applied to called me back first. HR called me telling me he was able to if I wanted the job but I declined cus i had already accepted the other
You quit once without giving any notice and then turned them down when offered to come back a second time. Now, you are hoping for a 3rd attempt? You accepted a job before UPS HR called you back. You decided to turn down UPS and try the new job first. Later on, you realized you should have retaken the UPS job.

Considering you've dicked over UPS HR twice, it'll be a shame if they give you a 3rd try.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If you left without giving 2 weeks notice, probability says you'd do it again.
Find somewhere else. The manager that put down no-rehire has to be the one that takes it off.