Trying to get a job back at ups

Guy named "hateworkingaspreload" couldn't cut it once, turned down an open invitation for a "better" job that wasn't so "better" and now you wanna go back?

canthelpbutlaugh.gif

Hateworkingaspreload

Well I was actually one of my buildings best loaders, every driver I've loaded for would ask my manager if I could be their loader. Yeah, kind of my fault but I found out school was starting soon and had to sign up for my classes asap, I first started going to school and work but then I just told my manager I'm going to have to quit due to school. Hopefully he signs it then, I never had bad blood with him.

bbsam

Staff member
Well I was actually one of my buildings best loaders, every driver I've loaded for would ask my manager if I could be their loader. Yeah, kind of my fault but I found out school was starting soon and had to sign up for my classes asap, I first started going to school and work but then I just told my manager I'm going to have to quit due to school. Hopefully he signs it then, I never had bad blood with him.
...and I was so damn good the hooker gave the money back!

DRporch

i died laughing. you quit without 2weeks, then get no rehire. they change it and you pretty much say FFF off i dont care what you did. now want it again. id never rehire you if you manage to get in it will explain how desperate they are for loaders^^... who cares if you "Accepted" the other job. dont ask someone to pull strings then :censored2: them over. you wont make it as a driver with the attitude like that.

Hateworkingaspreload

Wow, can you walk on water too?
i died laughing. you quit without 2weeks, then get no rehire. they change it and you pretty much say FFF off i dont care what you did. now want it again. id never rehire you if you manage to get in it will explain how desperate they are for loaders^^... who cares if you "Accepted" the other job. dont ask someone to pull strings then :censored2: them over. you wont make it as a driver with the attitude like that.
Wow, can you walk on water too?

Last edited by a moderator:

putrefaction

I quit my first round at ups. The rehire can be changed. Or re apply during peak. I applied again during peak and was hired immediately. Now I'm a ft package driver. Don't be a pssy and load some damn trailers without complaining

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
And by school, I hope you mean college: UPS as a college job is an OK (not the best) choice for knocking out some $75,000 of your tuition.

If your facility is as totally ****** as mine is: you will get rehired into preload and earn most of your wage in overtime. Just schedule your classes between 10:00am and 2:00pm and you should be good-to-go.

Hateworkingaspreload

And by school, I hope you mean college: UPS as a college job is an OK (not the best) choice for knocking out some $75,000 of your tuition.

If your facility is as totally ****** as mine is: you will get rehired into preload and earn most of your wage in overtime. Just schedule your classes between 10:00am and 2:00pm and you should be good-to-go.
Yeah that was what my schedule was except I was also going to school full time so i didn't have time to study etc.