Trying to get rehired

I have left the company few months ago due to some personal issues I was having back then that forced me to leave my postion in the company so today. ( they did tell me they are going to put a good rehire status under my name) when I tried to apply I got this message.”Thank you for your interest in job opportunities. however our records indicate you are a current employee of ups.”

So what can I do?

charm299

I have left the company few months ago due to some personal issues I was having back then that forced me to leave my postion in the company so today. ( they did tell me they are going to put a good rehire status under my name) when I tried to apply I got this message.”Thank you for your interest in job opportunities. however our records indicate you are a current employee of ups.”

So what can I do?
Show up to work

SandSpida

So what can I do?
You should complain that you haven’t received a paycheck for several months.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

So what can I do?
If it was only a few months...

Nevermind.

They looked out for you and kept you rehireable.

Why not just call whomever they are instead of asking the webs?

Good luck

Zowert

I would just show up and see if you could talk to your center manager. Just be like, “Hey I got my personal life in order, I would really like to come back to work now.”

clean hairy

So what can I do?
Really a glutton for punishment?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ZybrvPi6FtNN.gif

Brownsocks

Just a dog
UPS new money making all these quitters second guess their career choices is hilarious. We all deal with their excuses we just don't sacrifice our careers for them. Amazon is hiring.