Tsunami

tieguy

Banned
Figures, only because I critisize the US news. I done that in Florida, so did other Canucks. And, I will do that here.
Would be the same if an Earthquake happened here, and we would show the waves hitting the west coast of Canada, and then bypass the US, and show Mexico getting an aftermath.
No wonder most Americans don't know Vancouver is just 50 miles north of Seattle (if they even know where that city is).

Its kind of funny hearing complaints about coverage during a time when canada is constantly on our news thanks to the olympics.

klein

Für Meno :)
Its kind of funny hearing complaints about coverage during a time when canada is constantly on our news thanks to the olympics.

Yes, but only little news.... You don't know how far it is from Vancouver to the Rockies.. or even the capital of British Columbia. Or the closest next big city from Vancouver, nor that its only 50 miles from Seattle, neither that it's the Cruise Ship Capital of Canada. But, I must admit, American TV (NBC) loves it here, and they show and tell it. Thanks guys !

P

pickup

Yes, but only little news.... You don't know how far it is from Vancouver to the Rockies.. or even the capital of British Columbia. Or the closest next big city from Vancouver, nor that its only 50 miles from Seattle, neither that it's the Cruise Ship Capital of Canada. But, I must admit, American TV (NBC) loves it here, and they show and tell it. Thanks guys !

You better hope we don't start seeing detailed maps of Canada on our American News anytime soon. Usually, when we see detailed maps of foreign countries, we are usually invading or preparing to invade those same countries.

klein

Für Meno :)
You better hope we don't start seeing detailed maps of Canada on our American News anytime soon. Usually, when we see detailed maps of foreign countries, we are usually invading or preparing to invade those same countries.

Maybe thats why we show detailed maps of the US ! ????? LOL

Babagounj

Strength through joy
you have to give them some credit. afterall they did rescue some of our personel from Iran when Carter couldn't.
And on sept. 11,2001 I saw their friend-15s flying over our airspace.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Beats your national sport (Running). But your good at it.
after so many wars..... you guys sure know how to run.
I hope it's not our national sport, cuz we're really not that good at it.
You guys have earned eternal shame for inventing "poutine". That stuff is nasty.