Tucker to interview Putin

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Kremlin memo 03/22
Russia media also shows clips of Joe Biden.

To embarrass our country.

Because Joe is an embarrassment.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Russia media also shows clips of Joe Biden.

To embarrass our country.

Because Joe is an embarrassment.
Guaranteed. Putin is not a good guy, and he lied about many things in the interview, but there’s no doubt he’s a sharp mind. Why do you think he doesn’t even bother talking to Biden? One, he knows he’s not in charge, like so many before him, and two, he knows he’s an idiot.

vantexan

“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Kremlin memo 03/22
The problem with that is you didn't watch Tucker's show daily. Tucker isn't pro Russia/Putin. Never was. He was/is adamantly against the U.S. involving itself in a war that could result in a nuclear holocaust. He's made it clear that if Russia attacked a NATO ally that we'd have to defend the ally. I disagree that we shouldn't have gotten involved in any way. I also disagree with Tucker bolstering his argument by bringing on people like Lt.Colonel Douglas McGregor who was saying, still is, that no matter how much aid we give Ukraine the Russian military was/is far superior in strength and capability so giving the Ukrainians any aid would just be throwing money down a hole. And as Tucker keeps pushing might get us into a nuclear war. I disagree with the politicians who state that if we don't stop the Russians in Ukraine they'll be attacking NATO countries next. That's fear mongering to push defense contractor profits. But I am against bigger countries in this day and age thinking it's their right to dictate to their sovereign neighbors how to conduct their business or who they can choose to associate with. We should work towards building prosperity in Russia and China so that they will conduct themselves in their dealings with others. That war and bullying is no longer an acceptable alternative to increase wealth and power. But as Reagan said, trust, but verify. Just because we should be striving towards these goals doesn't mean we should be naive about the culture and leadership of these countries. Which is why we need a strong military and can spend plenty on it without getting into needless wars to pad their profits.

rickyb

The problem with that is you didn't watch Tucker's show daily. Tucker isn't pro Russia/Putin. Never was. He was/is adamantly against the U.S. involving itself in a war that could result in a nuclear holocaust. He's made it clear that if Russia attacked a NATO ally that we'd have to defend the ally. I disagree that we shouldn't have gotten involved in any way. I also disagree with Tucker bolstering his argument by bringing on people like Lt.Colonel Douglas McGregor who was saying, still is, that no matter how much aid we give Ukraine the Russian military was far superior in strength and capability so giving the Ukrainians any aid would just be throwing money down a hole. And as Tucker keeps pushing might get us into a nuclear war. I disagree with the politicians who state that if we don't stop the Russians in Ukraine they'll be attacking NATO countries next. That's fear mongering to push defense contractor profits. But I am against bigger countries in this day and age thinking it's their right to dictate to their sovereign neighbors how to conduct their business or who they can choose to associate with. We should work towards building prosperity in Russia and China so that they will conduct themselves in their dealings with others. That war and bullying is no longer an acceptable alternative to increase wealth and power. But as Reagan said, trust, but verify. Just because we should be striving towards these goals doesn't mean we should be naive about the culture and leadership of these countries. Which is why we need a strong military and can spend plenty on it without getting into needless wars to pad their profits.
having a strong military is likely satanic

Box Ox

🤷‍♂️

Putin Says He Was Not Impressed by Tucker Carlson (thedailybeast.com)

February 14, 2024

"Tucker Carlson did all that he could to impress the Russian authoritarian Vladimir Putin: he asserted that Russia is not an expansionist power, claimed that Moscow is better than any American city, posed in a Buryat costume and lobbied against continued US aid to Ukraine.

Nevertheless, Putin was not impressed. He told interviewer Pavel Zarubin this week, “Sincerely speaking, I didn’t fully enjoy this interview.”

“Frankly, I thought he would behave aggressively and ask tough questions. I wasn’t just prepared for this, I wanted it!” Putin insisted."

vantexan

🤷‍♂️

Putin Says He Was Not Impressed by Tucker Carlson (thedailybeast.com)

February 14, 2024

"Tucker Carlson did all that he could to impress the Russian authoritarian Vladimir Putin: he asserted that Russia is not an expansionist power, claimed that Moscow is better than any American city, posed in a Buryat costume and lobbied against continued US aid to Ukraine.

Nevertheless, Putin was not impressed. He told interviewer Pavel Zarubin this week, “Sincerely speaking, I didn’t fully enjoy this interview.”

“Frankly, I thought he would behave aggressively and ask tough questions. I wasn’t just prepared for this, I wanted it!” Putin insisted."
I'm shocked, shocked! that the Daily Beast would say such a thing.