Tucker to interview Putin

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Pro Putin MAGA supporter. All you need to know.

there are none so blind as those who will not see​

If you took the time to listen to his preview to the interview he came across with an explanation of why he is doing it, acting as a true journalist ,not lying by omission like our corporate media .The American people need to know what is happening from the other side since we are paying for much of the conflict . Our leaders want to send another 60 billion of our money. I think Putin is a bad actor but I would like to here the interview.

oldngray

nowhere special

there are none so blind as those who will not see​

If you took the time to listen to his preview to the interview he came across with an explanation of why he is doing it, acting as a true journalist ,not lying by omission like our corporate media .The American people need to know what is happening from the other side since we are paying for much of the conflict . Our leaders want to send another 60 billion of our money. I think Putin is a bad actor but I would like to here the interview.
Why bother to interview Putin when you can just lie about what he really said?

vantexan

I remember, not long after Tucker Carlson got his show on FOX, thinking that this guy is saying things no one else is. Became a big fan and started recommending him here. I remember the knee jerk reaction of some conservatives here. DIDO calling Tucker a piece of :censored2:. Seemed those views were expressed without really watching him. Once they gave in and watched they became fans too. If one wants to find out who is telling the truth in Washington all you have to do is observe who they're trying to silence. And in the last 7 years no one except Trump has been gone after more than Tucker. Lara Logan is another. I don't think he's right on everything. But mostly he's dead on and he exposes things not only the Left but the money grubbers on the Right would rather people didn't know.

fishtm2001

I remember, not long after Tucker Carlson got his show on FOX, thinking that this guy is saying things no one else is. Became a big fan and started recommending him here. I remember the knee jerk reaction of some conservatives here. DIDO calling Tucker a piece of :censored2:. Seemed those views were expressed without really watching him. Once they gave in and watched they became fans too. If one wants to find out who is telling the truth in Washington all you have to do is observe who they're trying to silence. And in the last 7 years no one except Trump has been gone after more than Tucker. Lara Logan is another. I don't think he's right on everything. But mostly he's dead on and he exposes things not only the Left but the money grubbers on the Right would rather people didn't know.
"To suggest Carlson himself has been impartial in his coverage of the war between Russia and Ukraine is laughable, however, and it’s not hard to discern why the Kremlin is allowing him but not traditional outlets to interview Putin The former Fox News host has a long history of espousing pro-Russian talking points regarding the war, even going so far as to claim in 2019 that he was actively “[rooting] for Russia” as tensions escalated between the two nations."

RS

fishtm2001

"It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian.

MJ

vantexan

"To suggest Carlson himself has been impartial in his coverage of the war between Russia and Ukraine is laughable, however, and it’s not hard to discern why the Kremlin is allowing him but not traditional outlets to interview Putin The former Fox News host has a long history of espousing pro-Russian talking points regarding the war, even going so far as to claim in 2019 that he was actively “[rooting] for Russia” as tensions escalated between the two nations."

RS
That's one of those things I disagree with Tucker on. He's had retired Lt.Colonel Douglas McGregor on his shows a number of times. McGregor argued from the very start that Ukraine had no chance against Russia and it would all be over quickly. Tucker pointed to that and said we shouldn't be throwing our money away supporting a losing side and possibly getting ourselves into a nuclear war. I can see his point but two years later McGregor is still saying the same while Ukraine has been pushing the Russians back. The Ukrainians have proven themselves capable fighters if they have the support needed. No matter what anyone thinks of Ukraine they are a sovereign nation who a much larger country is trying to swallow up. Doesn't matter if it's them, Taiwan, or anyone else in this day and age this should be opposed.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
That's one of those things I disagree with Tucker on. He's had retired Lt.Colonel Douglas McGregor on his shows a number of times. McGregor argued from the very start that Ukraine had no chance against Russia and it would all be over quickly. Tucker pointed to that and said we shouldn't be throwing our money away supporting a losing side and possibly getting ourselves into a nuclear war. I can see his point but two years later McGregor is still saying the same while Ukraine has been pushing the Russians back. The Ukrainians have proven themselves capable fighters if they have the support needed. No matter what anyone thinks of Ukraine they are a sovereign nation who a much larger country is trying to swallow up. Doesn't matter if it's them, Taiwan, or anyone else in this day and age this should be opposed.
I won't argue there, but I fear the answer is not nearly as cut and dry as we are being sold on.

DriverNerd

while Ukraine has been pushing the Russians back. The Ukrainians have proven themselves capable fighters if they have the support needed.
I agree, but without the support of food, tanks, planes, small arms artillery, missiles, and money from the rest of the world this war would have been over with already.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree, but without the support of food, tanks, planes, small arms artillery, missiles, and money from the rest of the world this war would have been over with already.
Ukraine and Russia were willing to make a peace deal in the early days of the war. The Biden administration urged them to not do it, and funneled billions in cash to them.

Biden is a forever war party president.

vantexan

Ukraine and Russia were willing to make a peace deal in the early days of the war. The Biden administration urged them to not do it, and funneled billions in cash to them.

Biden is a forever war party president.
Why is it that Putin isn't using that as propaganda to the whole world? They should be shouting 24/7 that they want to negotiate but the U.S. won't let Ukraine talk to them. Or, Putin could decide to unilaterally declare he has accomplished what he set out to do, capture the majority ethnic Russian areas of Ukraine and he wants to negotiate to end the fighting. He won't go any further into Ukraine, but he will maintain security in the areas he controls to "protect" ethnic Russians from Ukrainian abuse. He won't do it, never has intended anything but the complete conquering of Ukraine. Ukraine and Russia could have entered into peace talks at anytime and still could. The U.S. isn't in control beyond the aid given. Won't mean much if every city in the country is flattened.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is it that Putin isn't using that as propaganda to the whole world?
I don't know.
I'll have to take your word for it that he isn't, since you're seemingly claiming that you're tuned in to Russian propaganda.
He won't do it, never has intended anything but the complete conquering of Ukraine.
Nonsense.
Ukraine and Russia could have entered into peace talks at anytime
They did.
More than once.
Western nations tanked the peace talks both times and funneled billions to Ukraine.
The U.S. isn't in control beyond the aid given.
My exact words were "urged them to not {make a deal}, and funneled billions in cash to them."

You have a habit of accidentally failing at disagreeing with me.

oldngray

nowhere special
20924.jpg