Putin Biden Ukraine Negotiations

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Even the tree huggers have a growing list of suggestions for pathetic Joe.
He and his stupid followers should pay attention...

Sportello

CPAC hottie:

1645921980210.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He's getting high marks. And he's not golfing and tweeting instead of leading.
Great leaders with good policies in place that work, get the machine running without baby sitting it 24/7. People with no natural leadership skills can’t comprehend playing golf is a result of being good at what you do.
Anyway, your TDS evidently incurable.

Box Ox

Fighten' Joe Biden is a Boot kicker.

Eh....he may not have the same love for authoritarian dictators as Trump but I'm not sure whether he's really proven that much yet. He's probably in Delaware licking his favorite flavor of ice cream cone right now and not giving the whole Ukraine thing much thought.

Box Ox

Compared to a minority elected president with 2 impeachments under his belt? And now wants to run for another term? LOL

That’s how our electoral system works and Biden will surely be impeached at least once after the Republicans take over Congress after this year’s elections.

newfie

Sounds redundant to me. The 2022 election is already gonna take care of all of that. No need for the Trumpees to drop her over DC.
someday if we somehow wake up we may get a government that works together and gets things done. Until then i just want mine. :raspberry-tounge: