Tucson Shooting !

Feral Hogs.jpg
Feral Hogs.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
plus...stop em in their tracks, knock em to their knees punch.
Most wild hog hunting here is done pretty up close and personal...not the javelina ...feral hogs, adult body weight up to 350-400 lbs

Wow ! I think I rather shoot fish in a bucket, then to tie a Hog's leg on a fence pole, get it excited, and shoot him upclose.

Is that how they do it with unwanted dogs there, too ? (keep them on a leash, tied to a tree, and upclose shoot it) ?

For me, sorry, but those are very disturbing pics !

12-01-07_0737.jpg

You would want to rethink that if you ever encounter, and yes they ARE meat eaters.

this isn't a tame piggy from the pen, we're talking wild and down right destructive and dangerous animals. Once again, you shoot your mouth off withour know what the hell you are talking about.

12591600_BG1.jpg

12-01-07_0737.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Wow ! I think I rather shoot fish in a bucket, then to tie a Hog's leg on a fence pole, get it excited, and shoot him upclose.

Is that how they do it with unwanted dogs there, too ? (keep them on a leash, tied to a tree, and upclose shoot it) ?

You don't understand the devastation a feral hog (Russian Boar) can cause. They are dangerous and multiply like rabbits. Feral hogs have become an epidemic in the U.S. In CA alone tags are issued year round for wild hogs for the cost of a few dollars. They are not afraid of people and will attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_hog#Feral_pigs

klein

I just don't see a reason, why someone would take the effort, to first trap them, capture them, fence them, then tie up 1 leg to a fence-pole, and to get that perfect "magical Kodak moment" - provoke it, then shoot the defenseless animal in the head !

That's not only disturbing, but also takes a sicko to do something like that !

tieguy

Banned
I just don't see a reason, why someone would take the effort, to first trap them, capture them, fence them, then tie up 1 leg to a fence-pole, and to get that great "magical Kodak moment" - provoke it, then shoot the defenseless animal in the head !

you are the expert.....on everything

I just don't see a reason, why someone would take the effort, to first trap them, capture them, fence them, then tie up 1 leg to a fence-pole, and to get that perfect "magical Kodak moment" - provoke it, then shoot the defenseless animal in the head !

Lol, defenseless. What, you think the guy`s going to bore it to death with trivia on travel discounts or butter?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You got all that from that pic!!!! Your a friggin genius...LMAO!!!!

Naw...disturbing and sick is a person who brags about going to nude beache's and handing out toys to little kids....now thats a freak!!!

LOL, keep showing your ignorance Klein, it's amusing. First of all, you have no idea how the hog's leg got in the rope, so you make up you own scenario. This could have been a rope snare set to catch a returning hog, they do that ya know. Oh wait, no you don't know. Second of all, the people didn't have to provoke the hog, feral hogs live in an almost constant state of provoked. Third they are far from defenseless, did you see the tusks they are capable of growing?
Tell ya what, come on down to Texas, we'll trap a hog for you to tie a rope to his leg for us...k?

klein

Sorry, then the shooter is a damm hero and had lots of guts to stand 3 feet infront of the hog - Damm close call for the shooter. Amen to him !

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Klein, you don't have a freaking clue about what is happening in that pic. You are inferring your own personal (and may I add useless) opinions. The situation could have a dozen different explanations. But WTF, you don't care. All you ever do is bash us gun wielding, wild west loving, illegal alien hating Americans. Stay the friend out of the States. :star:

moreluck

golden ticket member
back to the Tucson shooting topic........now Dems. want to go after "words"......no job-killing bill anymore.

So, now when I pass the last of the salad to hubby, Am I not allowed to say, "Here, you kill it"?

Kill the lights.

Larry, you're killin' me! (local commercial)

Killing me softly.....song.

To Kill a Mockingbird.

Leave our words alone !!!!!

klein

Klein, you don't have a freaking clue about what is happening in that pic. You are inferring your own personal (and may I add useless) opinions. The situation could have a dozen different explanations. But WTF, you don't care. All you ever do is bash us gun wielding, wild west loving, illegal alien hating Americans. Stay the friend out of the States. :star:

Just for you !
Just booked my e-ticket - hope your happy now ! :beach:

Confirmation:
Issue Date: Jan. 17, 2011 Traveler eTicket Number Frequent Flyer
Seats KLEIN/37F/38E/27A/37A

(YEG) 6:45AM 01FEBxx CO621 L EDMONTON INTL.
(IAH) 12:03PM HOUSTON BUSH INTL 737-800 , 01FEBxx CO1548
(IAH) 1:15PM HOUSTON BUSH INTL
(FLL) 4:39PM FT. LAUDERDALE

(FLL) 2:50PM MARxx CO149 L FT. LAUDERDALE
(IAH) 4:47PM HOUSTON BUSH INTL
(IAH) 5:55PM MARxx L HOUSTON BUSH INTL
(YEG) 9:30PM MARxx EDMONTON INTL.

FARE INFORMATION Fare Breakdown Airfare:388.00CAD
Canadian Security Charge: 12.10
Canada Airport Improvement Fee: 20.00
Canada Goods and Services Tax: 21.01
U.S. Immigration User Fee: 6.90 U.S
APHIS User Fee: 5.00 U.S.
Federal Transportation Tax: 32.20
U.S. Security Service Fee: 7.50 U.S.
Passenger Facility Charge: 3.00 Per Person

CADForm of Payment:
VISA Last Four Digits xxxx
The airfare you paid on this itinerary totals: 388.00 CAD
The taxes, fees, and surcharges paid total: 107.71 CAD

Total: 495.71 CAD
eTicket Total: 495.71

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WARNING....PLEASE BE CAREFUL ...klein could be setting you up.
Kangaroo Court Grants Cash Reward to Militant Homosexuals for Alleged Name-Calling

The Quebec Human Rights Tribunal has ordered a Montreal man to pay his gay neighbours $12,000 for allegedly subjecting them to "homophobic comments," death threats and invitations to fight, even though he was acquitted of the charges in a court of law nearly five years ago.
The tribunal ruled that Gordon Lusk, a married father of two, must pay the "moral and punitive" damages after his neighbours, Theo Wouters and Roger Thibault, accused him of addressing them as "friend a g g o t s" during a June 2006, altercation.​

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Do you eat meat?

I hate to tell you this, but meat doesnt magically grow by itself in a freezer case. It is made from animals that got killed. The most humane method of killing the animals that we get our meat from is to shoot them in the head with one of those icky, awful, guns that you are so scared of.

A lot of the people who eat meat live in Canada, and they also shoot the animals with icky, awful, scary guns. Ever hear of Canadian bacon? Its whats left of a Canadian pig after a Canadian farmer shoots it with an icky, awful scary gun.

I can understand why you might find those pics disturbing. Are they disturbing enough for you to consider becoming a vegetarian? Or will you just pour yourself another drink and convince yourself that its OK to eat meat as long as someone else does the dirty work of killing it for you with an icky, awful, scary gun?

klein

Well, don't know about US rules. But if an animal arrives dead or appears sick, (includes broken bones), to a meat or poultry slaughter house. It's is automatically declared unfit for human consumption. And all animals under go a health inspection, before they can be declared fit for human consumption.

By law, farmers or hunters can't sell their meat, to the general public, unless the whole process is over looked by the food agency, and inspector(s) (is)are on site.

The only gun a government regulated slaughter house uses, is a stun gun, if even that, because they have developed more effecient, automtic ways to stun animals, before their main artery is cut and the butchering process begins.

Btw, have you ever heard of head cheese ? As far as I know, it's made from pork brains. I don't think they would sell it, with bullet fragments inside of it.

Anyways, yes, they do get killed , but not by rifles or bullets at the slaughter houses !
They get killed in the most human way possible, and a government inspector is always on site, to ensure these animals don't go thru any unneccesary suffering.
(which is still debatable, among animal lovers and vegetarians).