Tuesday and wednesday volume

Anyone else being told that Tuesday and Wednesday we are going to get crushed?

Its only my third peak but i cant remember being that busy at this time last year, probably just managers blowing smoke up our asses i suppose

bacha29

Its only my third peak but i cant remember being that busy at this time last year, probably just managers blowing smoke up our asses i suppose
Let's put it this way. The body part you got that right but they don't use smoke very much any more. So the next time you deliver to a drug store walk out front to the personal lubricant section ask if the sell it in 5 gallon buckets. If they do buy a pail and if you use it sparingly it might last you through peak.

Purplepackage

Let's put it this way. The body part you got that right but they don't use smoke very much any more. So the next time you deliver to a drug store walk out front to the personal lubricant section ask if the sell it in 5 gallon buckets. If they do buy a pail and if you use it sparingly it might last you through peak.

I feel like i agree with you, but honestly i have no idea what you are trying to say lol

vantexan

Last year here we got busy the Monday before Thanksgiving but it was a week later than this year.

Purplepackage

Last year here we got busy the Monday before Thanksgiving but it was a week later than this year.

I cant speak for my current station, but last year we got crushed the tuesday and wednesday before thanksgiving. And friday they always cut routes to bare bones and we end up gettting hit hard again