Volume shortage

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I thought Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was great. The ending was annoying because it was the same thing from Inglorious Bastards(rewriting history). Still the film was an A
He gets the A list actors to do his films. That will sometimes carry a C-B script. He is what the French call avant-garde. BTW, I enjoyed the film you referenced, but I thought it was in bad taste.

Over70irregs

Is anyone else experiencing the proverbial volume shortage? I live in florida where everyone and their third cousin is moving here. Communities, houses, and apartments are going up left and right. Footprints are larger and Thursdays have always been a heavier day here and now routes are being cut. loops 10+ miles away from each other are getting smushed into one almost every day. last 5 weeks they asked who wanted to take the week off.

Just looking to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
Just getting summer vacation dispatch on the roll.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Tarantino's two best movies are.
1. True Romance, wrote it didn't direct it. Personal favorite movie of all time
2. Inglorious Bastards.
2b. Pulp Fiction

Worst movie.
Jackie Brown. Watched it twice don't get it.
Hateful Eight is a tie, tried to finish it three times. Never did
Kill bill doesn’t even get a day in court with you?!

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
True Romance was an outstanding movie. Pulp Fiction was ground breaking and also an excellent movie. Inglorious Bastards, I wasn’t crazy about.
There were good scenes and the personas of the basterds were exciting except brett pitt, but it wasn’t a terrible movie, just feel like it could’ve been better.

PTSandwichMaker

Is anyone else experiencing the proverbial volume shortage? I live in florida where everyone and their third cousin is moving here. Communities, houses, and apartments are going up left and right. Footprints are larger and Thursdays have always been a heavier day here and now routes are being cut. loops 10+ miles away from each other are getting smushed into one almost every day. last 5 weeks they asked who wanted to take the week off.

Just looking to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
I’ve noticed since peak and I’ve been saying the #s we have are manipulated.