Twitter Files

100%

The most shocking part about the Twitter files is how few people care that they’ve been manipulated and lied to. Really tells you all you need to know about where society is headed right now.

Live Not by Lies
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Oh they care, but their pride is worth more. Better to walk around feeling right than admitting when your wrong.

100%

Yes that was essentially the findings of the church committee.

You should look into it, then come back here and try to participate in the conversation, rather than deflecting with left wing propaganda phrases.
I think the word “facts” messes with people. Lol

100%

Good morning. I’m gonna keep this thread here for all the ones that lied to me about Covid. All my so called teamster brothers and sisters who thought it was ok for our government to come into our jobs and try to force us to take a FAKE VACCINE or be fired!!!!! Where you at now? All got quiet about Covid all of a sudden?

oldngray

nowhere special
122822.jpg

newfie

in other news the government conspired with the democrats to first insurrect the 45th president, then influence the next election all while pedaling snake oil for a virus they created , instituted severe censorship using multiple third parties stooges and no one on the left cared.

vantexan

in other news the government conspired with the democrats to first insurrect the 45th president, then influence the next election all while pedaling snake oil for a virus they created , instituted severe censorship using multiple third parties stooges and no one on the left cared.
Where's the commission on that?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
None of that is true.

Jiangshi

All of it is true, and possibly more that we don’t even know about. America and all her institutions are compromised. We live in a corporation not a country.
The government conspired with Democrats? What does that even mean? Pedaled snake oil for a virus they created? Really? Severe censorship? Where?

vantexan

None of that is true.
So just deny that the FBI was asking Twitter, Facebook, and likely others to censor conservatives and that the Hunter Biden laptop was according to them Russian disinformation when pretty much every liberal media outlet has admitted since the election that it was actually Hunter's laptop?

Jiangshi

So just deny that the FBI was asking Twitter, Facebook, and likely others to censor conservatives and that the Hunter Biden laptop was according to them Russian disinformation when pretty much every liberal media outlet has admitted since the election that it was actually Hunter's laptop?
Wasn't that under the former, twice impeached, president's administration?

vantexan

Wasn't that under the former, twice impeached, president's administration?
Do you not realize that the FBI was working behind the scenes to get rid of Trump? And since Biden got in they and the White House have been coordinating with Twitter to shut down any dissenting voices over the vaccines and any criticism of the administration?

Jiangshi

You've already forgotten about Twitter? The FBI and all the media covering for Hunter Biden(and Joe)?
Have the Biden's been convicted of any crime?

Have you seen DJT Jr's videos? That is evidence of current drug use.

Have you read the J6 transcripts? Where Jr doesn't know what happened to $240 million?

Bolivian marching powder, but powder is better than crack, I guess?