Twitter Files

vantexan

Have the Biden's been convicted of any crime?

Have you seen DJT Jr's videos? That is evidence of current drug use.

Have you read the J6 transcripts? Where Jr doesn't know what happened to $240 million?

Bolivian marching powder, but powder is better than crack, I guess?
So what you're saying is it's ok because the other side is doing it too? There's a huge amount of evidence that Hunter Biden was traveling the world since the 90's to sell access to his dad. If there's similar evidence on any of the Trump kids then slam them too. Throw the book at them. But for Pete's sake don't allow people with real power to be compromised in their decisions towards our enemies, rivals, even friends. Of course there's a lot of this going on but when you're talking the president and vice-president and secretary of state you're talking about national security. This has to stop.

Gotta Go

1672622321471.png

vantexan

I’d be interested in knowing exactly what speech there was that was censored. Exactly which lies, conspiracy theories, accusations and cons did we not hear? Must have been some real doozies!
Start with Hunter Biden's laptop. It's a doozie!

vantexan

We didn’t hear about that? Pretty sure it’s been a nonstop topic for a few years. Kinda boring topic but seems folks talk about it constantly.
It was kept quiet before the election by the liberal media. At least one poll found from liberal voters that as much as 11% of them wouldn't have voted for Biden if they had heard about it. Enough to swing the election. But then you know all of this already.

bbsam

Staff member
It was kept quiet before the election by the liberal media. At least one poll found from liberal voters that as much as 11% of them wouldn't have voted for Biden if they had heard about it. Enough to swing the election. But then you know all of this already.
What I know is that conservative media has been pushing the Hunter Biden story for years. Not sure what Twitter has to do with keeping it quiet. What “facts” exactly did Twitter have that did not somehow make its way onto Tucker or Hannity or OAN?

The most y’all seem to be able to say is that there’s a story and if only the deep state would stop killing it, we’d tell you all about it!

vantexan

What I know is that conservative media has been pushing the Hunter Biden story for years. Not sure what Twitter has to do with keeping it quiet. What “facts” exactly did Twitter have that did not somehow make its way onto Tucker or Hannity or OAN?

The most y’all seem to be able to say is that there’s a story and if only the deep state would stop killing it, we’d tell you all about it!
You're obviously uninformed. The Hunter Biden laptop story didn't come out until the summer before the 2020 election. The mainstream media quashed it. Turns out the FBI went to Twitter and Facebook and told them it was Russian disinformation. Also turns out the FBI had the laptop in 2019 and knew it was Hunter's. The New York Post reported on it and had their Twitter account suspended. By the way the documents that Elon Musk has been releasing corroborates all of this. Was the 2020 election rigged? As much as they thought they could get away with.

100%

This is the Twitter files thread. Go read them and you’ll see what was going on. It’s out for everyone to read.

100%

It so weird to see people ok with crime as long as it’s someone they voted for. Smh All while these criminals can live lavish lifestyles while we work for peanuts? Seriously what is wrong with people? Is there really that many people in this country that are ok with cheering on elitism why we struggle? How can this possibly be done in todays society?

oldngray

nowhere special
This is the Twitter files thread. Go read them and you’ll see what was going on. It’s out for everyone to read.
The only way anyone would not know is if they are either willfully ignorant or try to deny the facts if not outright lie about it.

bbsam

Staff member
The only way anyone would not know is if they are either willfully ignorant or try to deny the facts if not outright lie about it.
Let’s see. People in power used power and influence to get what they wanted?

Yep. That’s definitely a new phenomenon! There was probably millions of dollars moving around too!

It’s so sad that the morals of the country have sank so low since the stolen election of 2020!

Cmon guys. Hunter’s laptop was never and is never going to change a thing.

Still amazed that the story was out there and FOX, OAN, and the Enquirer didn’t make it a centerpiece. Or maybe they did but they’d damaged their credibility so much that nobody listened to them.

100%

Be honest. Does it play on both sides?
It does, I can totally agree with you on that, but when does it stop? Being ok with it when it’s your guy is the phenomenon. At the end of the day what are these politicians doing to help us, the regular people? And I’m not talking about trump. I’ve being real as a worker to another worker. Tbh I’m tired of being controlled by the “power” you spoke of.

bbsam

Staff member
It does, I can totally agree with you on that, but when does it stop? Being ok with it when it’s your guy is the phenomenon. At the end of the day what are these politicians doing to help us, the regular people? And I’m not talking about trump. I’ve being real as a worker to another worker. Tbh I’m tired of being controlled by the “power” you spoke of.
When does it stop? I think it stops only when the parties figure out that their own extreme wings are causing their problems. Or when the two party system is broken and other parties enter the fray.

And at the root of that is individuals’ lack of understanding others’ point of view on matters. In my own case, I’ve often been called “anti gun”. The past few months have blown that idea out of the water, but that’s not to say I’m against gun control at all. I just think that gun control advocates are making laws that don’t address the problems and people who a rabidly against gun control simply mock the other side. That really gets us nowhere. My own belief is that basic firearms training should be mandatory. Last statistic I heard was that only 1% of gun owners ever had any formal training. That’s insane to me.

I know this is completely off topic but I think it illustrates just how ridiculous the parties have become and how there could be very real solutions in the middle. And the middle weds to become so attractive to politicians that they shun the extremes of their own party rather than “those across the aisle”.

vantexan

Let’s see. People in power used power and influence to get what they wanted?

Yep. That’s definitely a new phenomenon! There was probably millions of dollars moving around too!

It’s so sad that the morals of the country have sank so low since the stolen election of 2020!

Cmon guys. Hunter’s laptop was never and is never going to change a thing.

Still amazed that the story was out there and FOX, OAN, and the Enquirer didn’t make it a centerpiece. Or maybe they did but they’d damaged their credibility so much that nobody listened to them.
That's really sad. Yes, the president's son has been peddling influence since the 90's for tens of millions of dollars. Very possibly compromised national security. But who cares as long as my side is in charge?!! Sad.

And FOX certainly made it a centerpiece. And the Left's opinion of FOX's reporting? They laughed and laughed. FOX? A bunch of liars! A bunch of ignorant right wing rubes! Look, we took back the White House! The adults are back in charge! We'll show those MAGA nutjobs how to run the country! Who cares if it's into the ground? We're in charge! As in take out your credit card and charge it!

Frankly there's nothing more pathetic than what the Democratic Party has become. Overgrown spoiled teenagers who pitch a hissy fit if they don't get their way and are willing to lie and lie and lie to get power to push radical agendas rather than do what's best for the country to keep it solvent and secure.