Twitter Files

bbsam

Staff member
That's really sad. Yes, the president's son has been peddling influence since the 90's for tens of millions of dollars. Very possibly compromised national security. But who cares as long as my side is in charge?!! Sad.

And FOX certainly made it a centerpiece. And the Left's opinion of FOX's reporting? They laughed and laughed. FOX? A bunch of liars! A bunch of ignorant right wing rubes! Look, we took back the White House! The adults are back in charge! We'll show those MAGA nutjobs how to run the country! Who cares if it's into the ground? We're in charge! As in take out your credit card and charge it!

Frankly there's nothing more pathetic than what the Democratic Party has become. Overgrown spoiled teenagers who pitch a hissy fit if they don't get their way and are willing to lie and lie and lie to get power to push radical agendas rather than do what's best for the country to keep it solvent and secure.
If you can’t see the same in the Republican Party, then I fear for your sanity.

If you think the debt decreased under Trump, I’d like to see your evidence.

If you think Trump doesn’t pitch hissy fits and doesn’t lie and get the entire MAGA crowd to lie for him also…

WTF, van?!? Really?!?

vantexan

If you can’t see the same in the Republican Party, then I fear for your sanity.

If you think the debt decreased under Trump, I’d like to see your evidence.

If you think Trump doesn’t pitch hissy fits and doesn’t lie and get the entire MAGA crowd to lie for him also…

WTF, van?!? Really?!?
Could you please name the radical agendas the Republican Party has been pushing? Preserving life? A secure border? A thriving economy? The Republican Party with all its faults pales in comparison to what the Dems have been pushing.

bbsam

Staff member
Could you please name the radical agendas the Republican Party has been pushing? Preserving life? A secure border? A thriving economy? The Republican Party with all its faults pales in comparison to what the Dems have been pushing.
Stolen elections? Running out of diesel? January 6 was just a tourist event? Trump declassified it all? Herschel Walker was a great candidate? Politicians should tell women how to make decisions about their bodies? (That one did end up costing them.). Christians should subjugate all others because we’re a Christian country? Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are traitors?

After a while, people just stop listening to the bull:censored2:. I’m sure you can make it sound valiant and noble and honorable in your echo chambers, but for the most part, the Republican Party is making fools of themselves.

vantexan

Stolen elections? Running out of diesel? January 6 was just a tourist event? Trump declassified it all? Herschel Walker was a great candidate? Politicians should tell women how to make decisions about their bodies? (That one did end up costing them.). Christians should subjugate all others because we’re a Christian country? Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are traitors?

After a while, people just stop listening to the bull:censored2:. I’m sure you can make it sound valiant and noble and honorable in your echo chambers, but for the most part, the Republican Party is making fools of themselves.
Dems claim stolen elections too.

It was reported by producers there would be a diesel shortage if serious steps weren't taken to produce more. You may have not noticed but diesel prices are much, much higher than gas for a reason.

Who is saying it was a tourist event? J6 was a protest that got out of hand. Are you not concerned at all that the government has abused the rights of many people following J6?

What has become of the classified documents controversy?

Joe Biden was a great candidate?

Those politicians represent people who believe it's wrong to kill unborn babies in some cases or all cases depending on the person. They have as much right to their beliefs as you do and vote accordingly. You got Roe for almost 50 years but now the pendulum has swung back. That's democracy. Don't like it? Convince enough people to vote your way.

Who in the Republican Party is saying Christians should subjugate all others? Republicans have been saying forever that people should worship as they see fit as long as they aren't hurting others doing so.

Joe and Hunter have been taking advantage of his positions to enrich themselves. Not only illegal but potentially have compromised national security.

Seriously you're playing small ball here. Biden has and is continuing to let millions into the country illegally. He totally botched the Afghanistan withdrawal. His policies have hurt American energy independence and have greatly increased inflation. He's hurting us, not helping. And in reality it's the people behind the scenes pulling the strings, not Biden. We didn't vote for them. No matter how much you despise Trump he ran things. What he was elected to do.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Dems claim stolen elections too.

It was reported by producers there would be a diesel shortage if serious steps weren't taken to produce more. You may have not noticed but diesel prices are much, much higher than gas for a reason.

Who is saying it was a tourist event? J6 was a protest that got out of hand. Are you not concerned at all that the government has abused the rights of many people following J6?

What has become of the classified documents controversy?

Joe Biden was a great candidate?

Those politicians represent people who believe it's wrong to kill unborn babies in some cases or all cases depending on the person. They have as much right to their beliefs as you do and vote accordingly. You got Roe for almost 50 years but now the pendulum has swung back. That's democracy. Don't like it? Convince enough people to vote your way.

Who in the Republican Party is saying Christians should subjugate all others? Republicans have been saying forever that people should worship as they see fit as long as they aren't hurting others doing so.

Joe and Hunter have been taking advantage of his positions to enrich themselves. Not only illegal but potentially have compromised national security.

Seriously you're playing small ball here. Biden has and is continuing to let millions into the country illegally. He totally botched the Afghanistan withdrawal. His policies have hurt American energy independence and have greatly increased inflation. He's hurting us, not helping. And in reality it's the people behind the scenes pulling the strings, not Biden. We didn't vote for them. No matter how much you despise Trump he ran things. What he was elected to do.
Whatever

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
So what you're saying is it's ok because the other side is doing it too? There's a huge amount of evidence that Hunter Biden was traveling the world since the 90's to sell access to his dad. If there's similar evidence on any of the Trump kids then slam them too. Throw the book at them. But for Pete's sake don't allow people with real power to be compromised in their decisions towards our enemies, rivals, even friends. Of course there's a lot of this going on but when you're talking the president and vice-president and secretary of state you're talking about national security. This has to stop.
Sorry Van, you are putting words into my mouth.

Saudi Arabia, Chinese bank accounts and patents, the 666 building. All legit, I’m sure. Shady real estate deals hidden behind dozens of fronts. Trump has always been mob, except the Russian mob took over from the Italian mob.

vantexan

Sorry Van, you are putting words into my mouth.

Saudi Arabia, Chinese bank accounts and patents, the 666 building. All legit, I’m sure. Shady real estate deals hidden behind dozens of fronts. Trump has always been mob, except the Russian mob took over from the Italian mob.
Not only do you not know that but you're still pushing the Russian narrative created by the Clinton campaign. Trump was a real estate developer in NYC. Do you think anyone in his position hasn't dealt with the Mafia? Personally I think anyone with his baggage would be crazy to run for president because no doubt his enemies are going to turn up every skeleton they can find. But during his presidency so much of it was manufactured B.S. At what point do people put aside partisan politics for the good of the country? I can attack Biden because he's hurting the country. But you guys flat out made up stuff about Trump while he had a great economy going. The only thing that matters to you is being in control.

vantexan

So it was great until it wasn’t. And after it wasn’t, Biden was elected. Ok.
Trump didn't order lock downs, governors and mayors did. And Biden exacerbated the problems with his executive orders and the Dems pumping trillions into circulation blowing up inflation. Ok.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Trump didn't order lock downs, governors and mayors did. And Biden exacerbated the problems with his executive orders and the Dems pumping trillions into circulation blowing up inflation. Ok.
Broken supply chains and Chinese lockdowns didn't play any part?

That all happened before Biden. When Trump was 'in charge' you couldn't buy toilet paper.

vantexan

That all happened before Biden. When Trump was 'in charge' you couldn't buy toilet paper.
That was during lock downs not only here but in China. They had ports closed. Has nothing to do with Biden pumping trillions into the economy.

100%

When does it stop? I think it stops only when the parties figure out that their own extreme wings are causing their problems. Or when the two party system is broken and other parties enter the fray.

And at the root of that is individuals’ lack of understanding others’ point of view on matters. In my own case, I’ve often been called “anti gun”. The past few months have blown that idea out of the water, but that’s not to say I’m against gun control at all. I just think that gun control advocates are making laws that don’t address the problems and people who a rabidly against gun control simply mock the other side. That really gets us nowhere. My own belief is that basic firearms training should be mandatory. Last statistic I heard was that only 1% of gun owners ever had any formal training. That’s insane to me.

I know this is completely off topic but I think it illustrates just how ridiculous the parties have become and how there could be very real solutions in the middle. And the middle weds to become so attractive to politicians that they shun the extremes of their own party rather than “those across the aisle”.
Didn’t think I would agree with you this much. Some good stuff in what you wrote.

100%

There will be a shortage on everything, including money at your bank, if there are runs and hoarding going on. That’s a fact!

100%

I would like to point out that’s it’s known now that 2016 and 2020 were rigged elections. Regardless if you liked the outcome, it’s fact that both were rigged.