two level con-fusion

rod

Retired 22 years
Knew I had the X-ray scanned onto one of my computers, found it.
i would bet there are thousands of UPSers out there that have this same or about the same x-ray. I retired out of a real small center(about 26 cars on the road) and I can think of at least 4 drivers that can't get through airport securiety without triggering an alarm or 2 because of their metal spines. Scary!!

H

hseofpayne

Now thats pretty freaky looking isn't it? I've seen all the skeletal models but nothing like seeing the real thing in action. I have a few anchors in my shoulder from rotator surgery, but I haven't seen an X-Ray. Cool

Johney

Just a reminder folks. If you have filed a comp case and have been treated by a comp doctor, remember to check your state laws regarding "Statue of Limitation" laws. Some states require you to see the comp doctor once a year(within a year) to keep your case active and to hold them responsible for the injury.

Johney

Those x-rays are very early after surgery aren't they? The cadaver(sp?) bone has not grafted much at all. A couple years later and there will be no space between there at all.:biting:

upsdude

Those x-rays are very early after surgery aren't they? The cadaver(sp?) bone has not grafted much at all. A couple years later and there will be no space between there at all.:biting:

That xray was taken a couple months after the second operation. The first operation was performed about 14 months prior.