Tyler Binder lashes out

LagunaBrown

Again you keep trying to label me as stupid. You are/were the one trying to sell a crap contract.
If you truly feel it was a good contract well sir. I think that would make you the idiot not I.
First off congratulations on job security for the next 5 years. Here we got unlimited retiree healthcare, raises to our wages and pension. Healthcare is paid by the company at $250 a week for part timers and $450 for full timers. So yes, I absolutely label you as stupid. (Ask freight about all the luxuries they lost with a no vote due to loss of volume. I bet many freight members wished the contract was imposed by the IBT and regret listening to the vote no regime). Fece it you all bitched about a 22.4 like it’s a boogie man and you have no clue how it works. The only only thing crappy about the contract is that negative stuff you make up.

LagunaBrown

Translation: happily sell out your future, and the future of those who come after, for the privilege of maintaining pay at current values, and putting more of your money into the pockets of retirees from other companies.

Sounds worth it to me.
This is sich a ridiculously false statement

LagunaBrown

This is such a ridiculously false statement. See, I can say things that don't mean anything too. What I wrote is the objective reality of this contract.
No. You are absolutely wrong and confusing your objective opinions with reality. Nobody’s future was sold out and more money is not going into the pockets of retiree’s in other companies like you say. The fact is you have guaranteed economic gains from a actual contract for the next 5 years that secures peoples futures and creates more jobs. The stuff you guys make up is crazy and the way you guys ignore the fright situation is ludicrous. You guys have not learned that a no vote without mutual consent by the IBT is 99.9% unsuccessful. TDU and guys like you do not leverage the contract in its entirety and give bad advise that puts peoples jobs at risk. Just ask Freight.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No. You are absolutely wrong and confusing your objective opinions with reality. Nobody’s future was sold out and more money is not going into the pockets of retiree’s in other companies like you say. The fact is you have guaranteed economic gains from a actual contract for the next 5 years that secures peoples futures and creates more jobs. The stuff you guys make up is crazy and the way you guys ignore the fright situation is ludicrous. You guys have not learned that a no vote without mutual consent by the IBT is 99.9% unsuccessful. TDU and guys like you do not leverage the contract in its entirety and give bad advise that puts peoples jobs at risk. Just ask Freight.

You are completely uncoupled from reality. Keep telling yourself that we haven't been sold out, and that we have a great contract. Maybe someday it may become true.

Opinions are subjective, by definition. You can't even tell the difference between fact and opinion, yet you think you can lecture other people on what's real? Do you know how multi-employer pensions funds work? Do you have a way to guarantee that any pension fund besides the western conference will be solvent in twenty years?

You say we are getting raises, but that's only even sort of true as long as inflation remains average or lower. Inflation rates between 2.5% and 4.5% will actually erode the buying power of our wages. I'm willing to meet in the middle and say that our wages will remain around the same, adjusted for inflation, or go up slightly. If that's enough for you to buy into 22.4 as it is, then you come super cheap. But you aren't the one paying the price, so you don't care. Or you do realize the price that others will be paying for your security, and you live in a constant state of denial so you don't have to confront the fact that you sold them out.

You admit that 99.9% of the time going against the IBT doesn't work, yet you say it like that's not a problem. IBT does not give us consent to vote how we deem fit. We tell them to renegotiate, and they lie and say the constitution gives them no choice but to ignore us. I hope, for your sake, that one day those IBT blinders fall away.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

You are completely uncoupled from reality. Keep telling yourself that we haven't been sold out, and that we have a great contract. Maybe someday it may become true.

Opinions are subjective, by definition. You can't even tell the difference between fact and opinion, yet you think you can lecture other people on what's real? Do you know how multi-employer pensions funds work? Do you have a way to guarantee that any pension fund besides the western conference will be solvent in twenty years?

You say we are getting raises, but that's only even sort of true as long as inflation remains average or lower. Inflation rates between 2.5% and 4.5% will actually erode the buying power of our wages. I'm willing to meet in the middle and say that our wages will remain around the same, adjusted for inflation, or go up slightly. If that's enough for you to buy into 22.4 as it is, then you come super cheap. But you aren't the one paying the price, so you don't care. Or you do realize the price that others will be paying for your security, and you live in a constant state of denial so you don't have to confront the fact that you sold them out.

You admit that 99.9% of the time going against the IBT doesn't work, yet you say it like that's not a problem. IBT does not give us consent to vote how we deem fit. We tell them to renegotiate, and they lie and say the constitution gives them no choice but to ignore us. I hope, for your sake, that one day those IBT blinders fall away.
Are you a steward, Business Agent elected official? By the way you babble I think not. Get some skin in the game before you try giving advice. You act like you are some sort of economist. Lol! Let me give you Teamster economics son.

* Earn over $100,000 dollars a year.

* Over $120,000 contributed to pension over the life of the contract.

* UPS pays $450 dollars week paid to your healthcare

Your an idiot if you think that is a bad deal.

F

Frankie's Friend

Why did they even vote no? What gains did they expect?
There were many valid reasons they voted no the first time. Dont you keep up with the issues? They got "gains" on the second offer, or at least they got issues restored to where they were before the contract expired.
Are you a steward, Business Agent elected official? By the way you babble I think not. Get some skin in the game before you try giving advice. You act like you are some sort of economist. Lol! Let me give you Teamster economics son.

* Earn over $100,000 dollars a year.

* Over $120,000 contributed to pension over the life of the contract.

* UPS pays $450 dollars week paid to your healthcare

Your an idiot if you think that is a bad deal.
He is a steward. You haven't read the posting where he already said that?
No. You are absolutely wrong and confusing your objective opinions with reality. Nobody’s future was sold out and more money is not going into the pockets of retiree’s in other companies like you say. The fact is you have guaranteed economic gains from a actual contract for the next 5 years that secures peoples futures and creates more jobs. The stuff you guys make up is crazy and the way you guys ignore the fright (freight) situation is ludicrous. You guys have not learned that a no vote without mutual consent by the IBT is 99.9% unsuccessful. TDU and guys like you do not leverage the contract in its entirety and give bad advise (advice) that puts peoples jobs at risk. Just ask Freight.
If package was offered the same concessions that freight was there would have been 260,000 more people possibly looking at a sttike line this monday.

BrownRecycler

You and that guy Tyler are cut from the same cloth. There is whole nation of special ed vote no idiots with absolutely no clue of reality. Social media has created these internet Teamsters like yourself that confuse opinions and bad information with contract language. Try being an elected steward, Business Agent or Local official before opening your mouth. Just because you turds post something on the internet doesn't make it legit.

You went from the boogeyman white ghost warning every union about the contract to blue Cobra villain taunting every union member.

Did you have a look in the mirror? Maybe, mixed personality? Do you even know who you are?

Heavy Package

If only we went back to the basics with our members...

th

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Just continue to bow to your god "Baal" (IBT)...and see where that is going to get you. :obeyhypnosmiley:

Fuzzy Brown

I didn’t think there was a bigger maroon alive when I encountered Laguna, but Tyler takes the cake. Okay that’s not true at all Laguna still wins.

He actually suggested getting unemployment. Most states you can’t even get unemployment if you are out of work for a labor dispute.
I like the guy’s enthusiasm he is a little out there and needs some more practical experience, most drivers his age couldn’t care less about how they came to have the pay, benefits and rights we have as Teamsters.

LagunaBrown

You went from the boogeyman white ghost warning every union about the contract to blue Cobra villain taunting every union member.

Did you have a look in the mirror? Maybe, mixed personality? Do you even know who you are?
The things you guys choose to prioritize never cease to amaze me.

LagunaBrown

There were many valid reasons they voted no the first time. Dont you keep up with the issues? They got "gains" on the second offer, or at least they got issues restored to where they were before the contract expired.

He is a steward. You haven't read the posting where he already said that?

If package was offered the same concessions that freight was there would have been 260,000 more people possibly looking at a sttike line this monday.
According to your world that sounds great but I just read that you just gave no explanation of freight, identified a soft steward and are talking about a package strike that is not even gonna happen.

F

Frankie's Friend

According to your world that sounds great but I just read that you just gave no explanation of freight, identified a soft steward and are talking about a package strike that is not even gonna happen.
You read but dont comprehend. You're just a bag of hot air that dodges and ducks reality, a thin skinned liar who blows off on here to advance your one sided agenda, and evidently has low comprehension skills unless it furthers your personal agenda.