Uh Excuse Me, Excuse Me....!

wkmac

"THEY'RE BACK!"

Seems those "cave dwellers" from Tora Bora have started a reunion tour. !st stop is back towards their ole' stomping grounds!

https://web.archive.org/web/2008080...=/n/a/2008/06/17/international/i001934D96.DTL

and this

https://web.archive.org/web/20080617165022/http://wiredispatch.com/news/?id=214733

Didn't somebody out on the campaign trail mention something about re-deploying troops from Iraq to Afghanistan recently? Seems like they did but it also seems like there was a chorus of something to the effect that "this idiot doesn't know sqwat about military and foreign policy matters!"

Then again, maybe it was an election from another country. Oh well, carry on!
:wink2:

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
"THEY'RE BACK!"

Seems those "cave dwellers" from Tora Bora have started a reunion tour. !st stop is back towards their ole' stomping grounds!

This is what I want to know.....Osama Bin Laden... requires kidney dialysis on quite a regular basis from what I am told...

Then why can't we track that wheeled machine in the sand? There has to be someone following behind his every move....erasing it with a broom...lol!:laughing:

H

hseofpayne

This is what I want to know.....Osama Bin Laden... requires kidney dialysis on quite a regular basis from what I am told...

Then why can't we track that wheeled machine in the sand? There has to be someone following behind his every move....erasing it with a broom...lol!:laughing:

Isn't that amazing. This just shows you how commited they are to Islam, radical Islam that is(don't want to offend any of our virgin seekers on here) What is the offer now, 25 Million $$$ for Obama, oops I mean Osama, and not a peep out of Muslims. These folks over here would give up George Bush for a crack rock and glass pipe!!! Hell, NBC would make a reality show out of it and CNN would televise his capture live!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Isn't that amazing. This just shows you how commited they are to Islam, radical Islam that is(don't want to offend any of our virgin seekers on here) What is the offer now, 25 Million $$$ for Obama, oops I mean Osama, and not a peep out of Muslims. These folks over here would give up George Bush for a crack rock and glass pipe!!! Hell, NBC would make a reality show out of it and CNN would televise his capture live!
Heck, Cheney would dime him out for a new defibrillator and another draft deferment :happy-very:

Oh no way!!! Cheney would just shoot him!

I don't think Cheney has the guts to shoot someone intentionaly. That may be his best attribute.

On top of that, I have it from close friends who knew him as a CEO, the guy really is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Thank God.

Imagine what he would do if he was not only evil, but intelligent as well.:wink:

H

hseofpayne

I don't think Cheney has the guts to shoot someone intentionaly. That may be his best attribute.

On top of that, I have it from close friends who knew him as a CEO, the guy really is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Thank God.

Imagine what he would do if he was not only evil, but intelligent as well.:wink:

I'd rather go huntin' with Cheney than take a car ride with ole Teddy Kennedy!

H

hseofpayne

can we ...ah..drink to that..urp......
I mave my Mexican friend, Jose Cuervo sittin' here with me right now trying to solve the whole immigration problem. He gets kinda mean when he drinks too much though, starts calling me Blondie! But honestly, isn't Kennedy one of those things you look at and just wonder HOW Mass. kept electing him?!

bellesotico

BOXstar

Thank God.

I wonder if that is dumber than a sock full of hair....

diesel96

I'd rather go huntin' with Cheney than take a car ride with ole Teddy Kennedy!

can we ...ah..drink to that..urp......

How honorable....kick a man when he's down with a brain tumor. It's humorous how a post goes from "cave dwellers" in Tora Bora, to Osama/Obama on kidney dialysis,(apparently some here still thinks Obama is a Muslim) to Bush on crack, to Cheney shooting someone in the FACE while on his difibulater,to crusing with Ted Kennedy, and dissing the state of Massachusetts. BTW...What is dumber than a sock full of hair?:confused:

H

hseofpayne

How honorable....kick a man when he's down with a brain tumor. It's humorous how a post goes from "cave dwellers" in Tora Bora, to Osama/Obama on kidney dialysis,(apparently some here still thinks Obama is a Muslim) to Bush on crack, to Cheney shooting someone in the FACE while on his difibulater,to crusing with Ted Kennedy, and dissing the state of Massachusetts. BTW...What is dumber than a sock full of hair?:confused:

Impressed you were able to follow all of that being that you are dumber than a sock full of hair!

bellesotico

BOXstar

Are you asking "what is dumber than a sock full of hair"? or are you asking what is dumber than a sock full of hair?

diesel96

Impressed you were able to follow all of that being that you are dumber than a sock full of hair!

What is the offer now, 25 Million $$$ for Obama, oops I mean Osama, and not a peep out of Muslims.

Maybe you should bring us all up to speed with these antiquated Norman Rockwell old time expressions such as "sock full of hair" Mr Hseof-Lame:happy2:
However, "Dumb" is someone who's still trying to sell Obama as a Muslim.
Do everyone a favor...keep up with the Jones's:peaceful:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Maybe you should bring us all up to speed with these antiquated Norman Rockwell old time expressions such as "sock full of hair" Mr Hseof-Lame:happy2:
However, "Dumb" is someone who's still trying to sell Obama as a Muslim.
Do everyone a favor...keep up with the Jones's:peaceful:

I resemble that remark...

H

hseofpayne

:knockedout::knockedout::knockedout:
:knockedout::knockedout::knockedout:Maybe you should bring us all up to speed with these antiquated Norman Rockwell old time expressions such as "sock full of hair" Mr Hseof-Payne However, "Dumb" is someone who's still trying to sell Obama as a Muslim.
Do everyone a favor...keep up with the Jones's:whiteflag:
On top of that, I have it from close friends who knew him as a CEO, the guy really is dumb as a bag of rocks. Your Quote Distilled 96

I am going to type this slow where you can follow along distilled96. Obama/Osama was a slip of the "tongue" joke. Everybody knows Osama I mean Obama might not be a Muslim! You called Cheney dumb as a bag of rocks, someone else used "dumb as a sock full of hair" expression, so please keep up with the Paynes more accurately! Nice try though!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

diesel96

Thank God.

:knockedout::knockedout::knockedout:
On top of that, I have it from close friends who knew him as a CEO, the guy really is dumb as a bag of rocks. Your Quote Distilled 96

I am going to type this slow where you can follow along distilled96. Obama/Osama was a slip of the "tongue" joke. Everybody knows Osama I mean Obama might not be a Muslim! You called Cheney dumb as a bag of rocks, someone else used "dumb as a sock full of hair" expression, so please keep up with the Paynes more accurately! Nice try though!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I am going to type this slow because I type with two fingers (I can't help it, I'd rather turn a wrench then sit at a desk wailing away on a keyboard):throwpc::geek:

However, nice try on your part for quoting me on Browndriver's post. Even in your confused state of condition,:confused: I do appreciate you calling me "Distilled96" though, FYI distillation cleans me of all microscopic contaniments and mineral deposits that are vilified throughout your posts.