un- just disqualification

UPSGUY72

box monkey, i was kidding. supposedly corporate is already aware. and my union has the ball rolling. im not scared of them.

LOL Your not entitled to a drivers job the union isn't going to be able to get you one. Your still going to have to make your 30 days and getting the union involved isn't going make that any easier....

tiredofbrown123

dude i worked my tail off. you dont know me. shut your face. every one in my building knows i did a good job thats why they couldnt disqualify me on anything exept something they made up. that package was not on my car. and everyone knows it.

UPSGUY72

dude i worked my tail off. you dont know me. shut your face. every one in my building knows i did a good job thats why they couldnt disqualify me on anything exept something they made up. that package was not on my car. and everyone knows it.

Everyone that bitches about not making there 30 days has the same general story you have.

Tough Guy

The guys just telling us his situation. Whether there's more to the story or not, there's no need for all the unprecedented hostility. I didn't get the vibe that this guy was coming off as "entitled", he's just sharing with us that he thinks he got screwed.

PhatAzz

what Article in our contract agreement is that?
It's not an Article in the contract. It's a requirement that each new driver have one and that the center team follow the requirements outlined in the companies own training guide. Ask to see a driver qualification training pack. Read it, see what it says about consistent dispatch, 6.5 hour dispatch on the first day, etc. etc.

tiredofbrown123

is no one listening to what im saying? they didnt disqualify me for running over or not doing a good job. they disqualified me because they said i had a package on my car " that i did not have" that i didnt want to deliver. so they are calling me a liar and questioning my integrity with their lies. that package was not on my car. and i sent a message telling them that it wasnt. also i just got a text saying there's a guy that has proof and he's going to write a statement saying he over heard an on car sup in the office worried about the package and the center manager told him to look on the send again car. thats where they found it. not on my truck.

tourists24

and when the company decides not to follow their own guideline, how do you suggest forcing them to comply? In order to do that you need a contract violation. Sure if your management team agrees with you then a person gets the benefit of the doubt, but what if they don't? They have 30 days to decide if they want someone or not unless the contract is violated. Their guidelines are like anything else at UPS... just that

tourists24

is no one listening to what im saying? they didnt disqualify me for running over or not doing a good job. they disqualified me because they said i had a package on my car " that i did not have" that i didnt want to deliver. so they are calling me a liar and questioning my integrity with their lies. that package was not on my car. and i sent a message telling them that it wasnt. also i just got a text saying there's a guy that has proof and he's going to write a statement saying he over heard an on car sup in the office worried about the package and the center manager told him to look on the send again car. thats where they found it. not on my truck.
Unless someone is going to go on record saying someone lied then what leg do you have to stand on? The company has 30 days to decide if they want you or not

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Tiredofbrown123. I think you are telling the truth. Click disagree please if you, mr tiredofbrown123 are not telling the whole truth. Update. Tired of brown 123 clicked disagree. Case closed

Last edited: