Unable to edit (State) Claimed Allowances thru upsers.com

AnyColorYouLike

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue as well:

After logging into upsers.com

>My Profile
>Personal Information
>Payroll Information
>W4 Tax Information

Under W-4 Tax Data, there is a field I'm able to populate regarding the total number of allowances I wish to claim. I've found this is for the Federal taxes withheld from my paycheck, not State.

My State allowances show 0 (zero) on my pay stubs due to the inability to edit them through the website - there are no additional fields regarding State allowances.

Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks in advance

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

>My Profile
>Personal Information
>Payroll Information
>W4 Tax Information

Under W-4 Tax Data, there is a field I'm able to populate regarding the total number of allowances I wish to claim. I've found this is for the Federal taxes withheld from my paycheck, not State.

My State allowances show 0 (zero) on my pay stubs due to the inability to edit them through the website - there are no additional fields regarding State allowances.

Thanks in advance

Talk to your OMS and ask for a W-4.

km3

>My Profile
>Personal Information
>Payroll Information
>W4 Tax Information

Thanks in advance

I had to bring a form to HR in person and it was corrected on the next check.