Unfair treatment "Favorites"

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes we get paid by the hr. I guess you don't understand what I'm saying. They are making some Drivers look like All Stars that everybody know they are not and making guys that ARE All Star look slow on paper.

Why do you care?

If most of the drivers in your center don't want bonus, I believe you can do away with it. Unless, of course, you are one of the bonus babies running your butt off all day.

And here we go
200w (47).gif

542thruNthru

Ok I'm sure Management has "favorites" at every Center. The center I work at is bad about it, we are also a smaller Center so all the managers work together and you can't complain about anything to any of them with out them ganging up on you about whatever it is or warning each other if you are on to them. The 1 problem among many that is getting a lot of attention is Driver Bonus. All the "favorites" seems to have a bunch of Bonus everyday, while all the Drivers they harasse and don't "seem" to like aren't getting any Bonus or getting very little Bonus. The thing most the Drivers that aren't getting Bonus mostly are all Stud Drivers, fast and Athletic, while most the Drivers getting all the Bonus are over weight slower guys. It just don't add up something "is" going on we "know" but just don't know what to do about it. What are some suggestions, keep in mind we can't talk to HR cause she is in with Management and they will all hang up on us sooooooo?

I have never. Let me repeat NEVER heard of the slow lazy drivers being the favorites of any management.

It's bonus man. Who cares who gets it and who doesnt. Become a lazy driver than.

I don't understand how all these centers have so many problems with bonus. I have never heard or seen one person complain about bonus in the 4 centers I have worked. Seriously just do the job and forget about it. If you get it great if you don't who cares!

To answer your question there is nothing you can do about what bonus you get.

I have never. Let me repeat NEVER heard of the slow lazy drivers being the favorites of any management.

It's bonus man. Who cares who gets it and who doesnt. Become a lazy driver than.

I don't understand how all these centers have so many problems with bonus. I have never heard or seen one person complain about bonus in the 4 centers I have worked. Seriously just do the job and forget about it. If you get it great if you don't who cares!

To answer your question there is nothing you can
Man my friend started this thread and now my alerts are going crazy can't figure out how to delete it lol should've made him make his own account. I don't even care about none of this it is what it is no reason to stress about it.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Either A) have the union throw bonus out of the center and people get paid for actual hours (like they should)

or B) make a list of the top bonus routes and have high seniority drivers bid on them and begin your social experiment

MERRY CHRISTMAS