Unfair treatment "Favorites"

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Ok I'm sure Management has "favorites" at every Center. The center I work at is bad about it, we are also a smaller Center so all the managers work together and you can't complain about anything to any of them with out them ganging up on you about whatever it is or warning each other if you are on to them. The 1 problem among many that is getting a lot of attention is Driver Bonus. All the "favorites" seems to have a bunch of Bonus everyday, while all the Drivers they harasse and don't "seem" to like aren't getting any Bonus or getting very little Bonus. The thing most the Drivers that aren't getting Bonus mostly are all Stud Drivers, fast and Athletic, while most the Drivers getting all the Bonus are over weight slower guys. It just don't add up something "is" going on we "know" but just don't know what to do about it. What are some suggestions, keep in mind we can't talk to HR cause she is in with Management and they will all hang up on us sooooooo?

Please do not tell Sortisle about this post....

He is gonna be on it like a Samsung 55 inch TV from Best Buy in Surepost!

jaker

trolling
Ok I'm sure Management has "favorites" at every Center. The center I work at is bad about it, we are also a smaller Center so all the managers work together and you can't complain about anything to any of them with out them ganging up on you about whatever it is or warning each other if you are on to them. The 1 problem among many that is getting a lot of attention is Driver Bonus. All the "favorites" seems to have a bunch of Bonus everyday, while all the Drivers they harasse and don't "seem" to like aren't getting any Bonus or getting very little Bonus. The thing most the Drivers that aren't getting Bonus mostly are all Stud Drivers, fast and Athletic, while most the Drivers getting all the Bonus are over weight slower guys. It just don't add up something "is" going on we "know" but just don't know what to do about it. What are some suggestions, keep in mind we can't talk to HR cause she is in with Management and they will all hang up on us sooooooo?
First I want to say thank for making me laugh

I love that you think if you are athletic you should get a bonus because you are in shape so you should be better

Well I hate to tell you those fat guys have more then likely been doing this job way longer then you can imagine and know how to run a route smart instead of run and gun like the athletic people like to do

By the way how long have you been doing this job and don't lie

DOK

Doesn't make sense, they don't "give" anybody bonus. If your route isn't a bonus route, bid on one that is.

ManInBrown

Bonus centers sound crazy

How does it work exactly? Someone said you get paid for planned day no matter what? 2 hours under and you get paid for it. How does it work if they ask you to help someone when you're done?

Yea so I guessed my buddy got it figured out, he isn't full time so he doesn't get Bonus yet lol he's a Jacka*#! Had a bad day truck broke down blah blah blah I just work here idk what a Bonus is either I guess it's if they finish a Rt early or something

wayfair

swollen member
Yea so I guessed my buddy got it figured out, he isn't full time so he doesn't get Bonus yet lol he's a Jacka*#! Had a bad day truck broke down blah blah blah I just work here idk what a Bonus is either I guess it's if they finish a Rt early or something
As long as he's paid for all time on the clock....eff bonus, just worry about time actually on the clock.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
What's this bonus you speak of?? Sounds like if you run all day they pay you. Well guess what, they pay the same per hour if you walk at a brisk pace $$ I'd rather be paid over and comfortable then crush my run.

jaker

trolling
Wow , so this whole thread was people talking about nothing they know about

You don't even drive and the other guy is a PT driver comparing himself to a FT driver

jaker

trolling
Bonus works life this in a perfect world , your route pays 8hrs with 100 stops but you get it done in 6 so you bonus 2hrs

But we all know this is all based on ups magic numbers and them being able to change the value for any giving number and the faster you are the more they will give you

wayfair

swollen member
Bonus works life this in a perfect world , your route pays 8hrs with 100 stops but you get it done in 6 so you bonus 2hrs

But we all know this is all based on ups magic numbers and them being able to change the value for any giving number and the faster you are the more they will give you

it's all about allowances.... these TCD's running scratch.... they have better allowances than the vets

BlackCat

I am in a bonus center.

You only get "bonus" on anything over 8 hrs, so in your scenario it is not accurate.

Lets say you go out with a 9hr plan. You get done in 8.5. You would get .5 hrs OT and then also get .5 hrs of bonus.

Bonus rate is about halfway between straight rate and OT rate.

BlackCat

These "stud" drivers are working harder not smarter.

You need to start thinking about how to get your planned day up, not down.

DOK

What's this bonus you speak of?? Sounds like if you run all day they pay you. Well guess what, they pay the same per hour if you walk at a brisk pace $$ I'd rather be paid over and comfortable then crush my run.
Yeah true, but there's a half a dozen routes where guys can get done before 4pm but still get paid until 7pm or so. That's the allure for some guys.