Unfair treatment "Favorites"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok I'm sure Management has "favorites" at every Center. The center I work at is bad about it, we are also a smaller Center so all the managers work together and you can't complain about anything to any of them with out them ganging up on you about whatever it is or warning each other if you are on to them. The 1 problem among many that is getting a lot of attention is Driver Bonus. All the "favorites" seems to have a bunch of Bonus everyday, while all the Drivers they harasse and don't "seem" to like aren't getting any Bonus or getting very little Bonus. The thing most the Drivers that aren't getting Bonus mostly are all Stud Drivers, fast and Athletic, while most the Drivers getting all the Bonus are over weight slower guys. It just don't add up something "is" going on we "know" but just don't know what to do about it. What are some suggestions, keep in mind we can't talk to HR cause she is in with Management and they will all hang up on us sooooooo?
Vote out bonus. Who decides the bonus numbers? They do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am in a bonus center.

You only get "bonus" on anything over 8 hrs, so in your scenario it is not accurate.

Lets say you go out with a 9hr plan. You get done in 8.5. You would get .5 hrs OT and then also get .5 hrs of bonus.

Bonus rate is about halfway between straight rate and OT rate.
Not everywhere here it's paid at time and a half

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Bonus on Routes like we have some Drivers that are working 7hrs and are getting 3hrs Bonus. Then 1 of the non "favorites" run the same route the next day and don't hardly Bonus at all and everybody know who is faster outta the 2
Sorry son ... The days of 3 hour bonus are history ....if they see 3 hours bonus they are going to start checking for possible dishonesty...seen it happen..btw unless your route has good time allowance if you do the job at an average sustainable pace you will be overallowed ...guaranteed... It's all done by design, too bad they can't do the right thing

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes we get paid by the hr. I guess you don't understand what I'm saying. They are making some Drivers look like All Stars that everybody know they are not and making guys that ARE All Star look slow on paper.
are these drivers actually "slow" or are they just not running and working through personal time... If you have been here any decent length of time you know the difference and will understand what I said ...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ok it's their numbers they can do what they want with them
Don't you get paid by the hour?
True but it's hard for some people to get over the fact that the numbers really aren't a fair interpretation of what's going on out there....the coolaid is strong with some...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Read this REALLY SLOW!!!!

It's their numbers they can do whatever they want with them.
And they have been caught changing them many times.... There are dozens of stories on here about that exact thing.....some people just don't get it....corporations do some dishonest things and ups is no different...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol you sound like Management. No you literally didn't help with anything more like your just here to run your mouth.
Don't be a hater man....these numbers aren't fair... End of story... Do the job at the pace you want to do it but if you continually have to go help people you are probably going too fast....and setting yourself up to get hurt...

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't get why people even check the numbers. Only time I do it is to take a picture for my harassment grievances on going over on miles. Shows them discrimination and hostile work environment when you are being singled out when others do the exact same thing.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't get why people even check the numbers. Only time I do it is to take a picture for my harassment grievances on going over on miles. Shows them discrimination and hostile work environment when you are being singled out when others do the exact same thing.
Honestly what good does any of this do when the top people in the union won't do anything when it comes to harassment.... Everybody knows it goes on, there's no secret about it but it's just the same ol same ol....

El Correcto

god is dead
Honestly what good does any of this do when the top people in the union won't do anything when it comes to harassment.... Everybody knows it goes on, there's no secret about it but it's just the same ol same ol....
I hope it helps if I ever get canned for something. Unfair treatment over union activity.