Uniform policy

Coldworld

60 months and counting
petty is what the P stands for in UPS
The longer you're here, the more you realize it.
You ever seen any drivers wear the brown hoodies with the monster ups logo on the front??? Definitely an eBay thing but the logo is about 10 inches squared and looks absolutely ridiculous...lol. Some of our feeder guys have them...

F

Frankie's Friend

He can’t wear that but us feeder guys can run around in cathartic hoodies, sweat pants and gypo sandals???? Seriously???
You're next bucko!
ForcefulWildDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

brostalss

I've seen drivers with hoodies under there uniform on cold days and everything and also I've been to other centers helping out and seen drivers with these hats on. I just find it a little funny that i get picked on when i do these same things others do.

I understand where you are coming from. I used to laugh when my center manager told me I had a seatbelt violation for 0.00 miles.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You ever seen any drivers wear the brown hoodies with the monster ups logo on the front??? Definitely an eBay thing but the logo is about 10 inches squared and looks absolutely ridiculous...lol. Some of our feeder guys have them...

Never seen the one you're speaking of.
Here, some wear the ones with the small UPS logo and others wear the custom ones with their building.

F

Frankie's Friend

I've seen drivers with hoodies under there uniform on cold days and everything and also I've been to other centers helping out and seen drivers with these hats on. I just find it a little funny that i get picked on when i do these same things others do.
What you wear under the uniform is not the issue.

F

Frankie's Friend

Highly unlikely....I see my onroad sup once a month.... totally different operation than package
I already understood that and I was trying to add a tiny bit of humor to this ground breaking thread about the company dictating what package car drivers that meet the public wear while being paid on the clock.

I've seen "some" people getting by with fireable offenses that others are nailed for.

The dilution starts at the top but just because one person ran thru the mine field without harm doesnt mean that everyone will.

Flip the coin. It's only your job.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have one of them flex fit UPS caps that i ordered online because the ones that they give you are garbage, but anyway one of the full-time sups told me to take it off during pcm early on this week. I wore this same cap around my center manager and division manager and i have not heard one word from them even during the keter audit. Also there are like two other drivers that i know of that wear them. Should i just listen to my group supervisor and not wear it before i get fired or is he just being an ass and i just should like ignore it?

Straight up Rebel!!