Uniform policy

Over disciplined0123

I have one of them flex fit UPS caps that i ordered online because the ones that they give you are garbage, but anyway one of the full-time sups told me to take it off during pcm early on this week. I wore this same cap around my center manager and division manager and i have not heard one word from them even during the keter audit. Also there are like two other drivers that i know of that wear them. Should i just listen to my group supervisor and not wear it before i get fired or is he just being an ass and i just should like ignore it?
Get used to things like that buddy. I was walking out of work yesterday and seen 2 drivers with full beards. Why cuz they have doctor notes they can't shave or they get pimples. I 30 yr driver and that just made me see what this place is coming to in 2020

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Get used to things like that buddy. I was walking out of work yesterday and seen 2 drivers with full beards. Why cuz they have doctor notes they can't shave or they get pimples. I 30 yr driver and that just made me see what this place is coming to in 2020
Can't shave every other day? Every 4th day even? I'm calling this total bullsheetrock.

Pay a nice bonus for shaving and watch how fast that medical problem disappears.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My building looks like the set of Duck Dynasty lately.

Faceplanted

We had a driver who wore a UPS NASCAR jacket. Was told to take it off while on the clock. He said no, they pulled him in the office for a talking to. They noticed his eyes a little bloodshot, they took him to drug test. Positive for drugs. FIRED.

Lesson here kids. Don't draw any unwanted attention. Still wanna wear that hat?
Having bloodshot eyes constitutes a fit for duty test? 2 supervisors trained in spotting drug use just happened to be in the office?