Uniform policy

Jesterama1980

I saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

I also started having a local silk screening/embroidery shop make my UPS socks, and save a ton of money. I go through a lot of socks.

Blackadder 2

I have one of them flex fit UPS caps that i ordered online because the ones that they give you are garbage, but anyway one of the full-time sups told me to take it off during pcm early on this week. I wore this same cap around my center manager and division manager and i have not heard one word from them even during the keter audit. Also there are like two other drivers that i know of that wear them. Should i just listen to my group supervisor and not wear it before i get fired or is he just being an ass and i just should like ignore it?

Dont wear it in the building, dear god this isn't rocket science people.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
@MyTripisCut and @BakerMayfield2018 gotta worry about that skin cancer in their big bald dimes though
Screenshot_20190413-154736_Gallery.jpg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
View attachment 244148 If you can’t wear it, then don’t wear it. But I’m guessing, like all management, they aren’t wearing a name tag.

Remind him that he is also out of compliance, per Article 20, Section 5 of the Master Contract. Tell him if you wearing your hat is such a high crime, that’s fine, but you will file a grievance to make them get into compliance also.

We have a contract for a reason.

I refused to acknowledge Management unless they had the proper name tag identifying them as Management I couldn't talk to them.
I would walk away if they started talking to me.
MANAGEMENT IS THE ENEMY

F

Frankie's Friend

We have a couple guys that have lots of ups hats made. Then they sell them to drivers.

It's cracked down on every so often but we seem to get away with a lot in our building when it comes to appearance standards.
I wouldn't get caught bootlegging ups uniform items or logos.
Serious warning.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yikes. I consider myself lucky I never lost my hair.

@MyTripisCut and @BakerMayfield2018 gotta worry about that skin cancer in their big bald dimes though

That sucks! Huge bald heads...

Nah. Not subliminal. That guy's a D*head

:censored2: yous guys! Just had my second piece of skin cancer removed too. @BakerMayfield2018 it should be a concern, wouldn’t even have thought it was, but I get an exam yearly now. Use that Teamcare brother.