Uniforms

Star B

White Lightening
I don't know why you're not getting uniforms. I still see plenty of uniforms being shipped in to our station.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I have two shorts and two jacketed shirts that are long enough...they take MONTHS to get stuff for us here...guys usually order jackets in March to get them in time for winter

McFeely

Huge Member
I put in a request for new shirts and shorts last week, they all arrived yesterday. No problem here. I waited until June to order them so they'd be in the new fiscal year, but otherwise no issue.

STFXG

I've got boxes full of uniforms in my attic. Usually give the beat up ones to drivers of the cheap contractors that won't buy new. I order every 6 months.

Exec32

uniforms????? I'm assuming you work for express. There probably behind the AC in your truck, you know by the radio. Fredex knows he is losing a ton with express, expect more cuts, including empty promises......

uniforms????? I'm assuming you work for express. There probably behind the AC in your truck, you know by the radio. Fredex knows he is losing a ton with express, expect more cuts, including empty promises......
Your crazy. No money is lost with express cause they dont pay us anything.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Probably some money saving attempt.

The new shirts kinda suck, the printed logo comes off/gets damaged really easily
I haven't worn any of my new ones because I don't like the way the material feels on my skin. I've seen others' uniforms with 'FedEx' peeling off the sleeves. Very tacky and embarrassing.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I think the folks who are experiencing the logos peeling off uniforms may be drying them on their dryer's 'high' heat setting. I use the lowest heat setting and shirts still look new after numerous launderings. (although it'd be really great if I could get them to peel off completely)

BootsOnTarmac

Try wearing a light cotton t-shirt under the new 100% polyester shirts. I hated the 100% polyester against my skin and I stunk by the end of the day. Even in hot weather I felt much better, except when I got soaked by rain! Cotton sucks when it gets really wet.

-Also-

I work at a ramp, no problem getting uniforms for the past year or so and currently.
When you put in your request you can see the approvals from manager to Senior, etc. Find out where the buck stops and contact them directly with your need.

Last edited: