Union Beginners Course

tieguy

Banned
I see that you and your steward have not kissed and made up yet! Yet again you have to jump in with your worthless two cents on a topic that has nothing to do with you. .

Actually you just jumped in and gave your worthless two cents on a topic that had nothing to do with you. All topics here are fair game.

I'm dissapointed you support this type of cowardly action by the above mentioned steward. Apparently you must also be one of those cowards who only has the guts to stand up to new ignorant part time sups.

tieguy

Banned
Throwing it all back on the hourly again, what a surprise. Never has anything to do with the training management receives before heading into their job, couldn't be that, the blame must go somewhere else. quote]

notice how the two union goons come running when a goon trainee is questioned on his support of disrespect.

keep in mind the union goon wants you to believe that attacking the boss at all times is the right tactic.
union goons do not ever want you to have a good respectfull working relationship with the company. Thus here they come running to defend the concept of working with disrespect.

Another terrific illustration of the distructive nature of the union goon. thanks to red and griffy for demonstrating.

Griff

Throwing it all back on the hourly again, what a surprise. Never has anything to do with the training management receives before heading into their job, couldn't be that, the blame must go somewhere else. quote]

notice how the two union goons come running when a goon trainee is questioned on his support of disrespect.

keep in mind the union goon wants you to believe that attacking the boss at all times is the right tactic.
union goons do not ever want you to have a good respectfull working relationship with the company. Thus here they come running to defend the concept of working with disrespect.

Another terrific illustration of the distructive nature of the union goon. thanks to red and griffy for demonstrating.

Exactly what I thought you'd say. Refuse to respond in a meaningful way, brazen refusal to bring any substance to the table other than your "union goon" political smear campaign. Don't thank me, I want to thank you for proving me right yet again. You purposely leave out my entire post and only quote and respond to select things. This is a smear tactic where you leave out meaningful bits of my message and highlight something that you see as "anti-company". It's here for all to see, you purposely avoid answering the real questions that I bring to light. Not only have you done it here, but in several other threads. Your presence on this forum seems to be nothing more than a mere stroke-fest between yourself and UPS lifer, in which you bolster each other in your staunch hatred for the labor movement.

tieguy

Banned
The fact is that i got on the guys case for bragging about a steward disrespecting someone and you goons came running to his defense. Your frustration is that I won't let you steer me off that point . you're just not smart enough to do so. Address the original point if you can.

Whats next will you two come running to defend someone that brags about raping little old ladies in the park?

perhaps you'll come running to defend a murderer?

You two illustrate the goon mindset and actions every chance you get. To be honest i thought Red was a higher form of life then you but I guess i was wrong there.

Griff

The fact is that i got on the guys case for bragging about a steward disrespecting someone and you goons came running to his defense. Your frustration is that I won't let you steer me off that point . you're just not smart enough to do so. Address the original point if you can.

Whats next will you two come running to defend someone that brags about raping little old ladies in the park?

perhaps you'll come running to defend a murderer?

You two illustrate the goon mindset and actions every chance you get. To be honest i thought Red was a higher form of life then you but I guess i was wrong there.

I did address the original point, you failed to notice it because you're biased and only see what you want to see. I said both sides are to blame and that the steward could get more achieved by using a different approach. However, the majority of the onus falls on UPS for not educating their management team when it comes to a unionized workforce. I'll put it in dramatic and ridiculous example/comparison language, so you understand better, this is tantamount to deploying a soldier without teaching them the rules of engagement.

The real question still remains: Why do you continuously duck the majority of my questions and comments? Is there truth to them or are they just so bizarre and stupid that they don't even warrant a response from a superior intelligent being such as yourself?

tieguy

Banned
I did address the original point, you failed to notice it because you're biased and only see what you want to see. I said both sides are to blame and that the steward could get more achieved by using a different approach. However, the majority of the onus falls on UPS for not educating their management team when it comes to a unionized workforce. I'll put it in dramatic and ridiculous example/comparison language, so you understand better, this is tantamount to deploying a soldier without teaching them the rules of engagement.

The real question still remains: Why do you continuously duck the majority of my questions and comments? Is there truth to them or are they just so bizarre and stupid that they don't even warrant a response from a superior intelligent being such as yourself?

note students the union goon will often try to throw up flak and distort the message somehow. he thinks he is being clever when he does so but alas he's usually confused himself first and then simply speaks what is on his mind. Thus a bunch of rambling diatribe in defense of some scum bag coward of a steward who thought he was cool when he whipped up on some new part time sup. no doubt this coward or his goon buddies would have peed theirselves if they had talked to an older more experienced management person. So they whip on new sups and pretend they are tough guys. no other explanation needed at this time Griff but thanks for offering.

705red

Browncafe Steward
:angry:
Actually you just jumped in and gave your worthless two cents on a topic that had nothing to do with you. All topics here are fair game.

I'm dissapointed you support this type of cowardly action by the above mentioned steward. Apparently you must also be one of those cowards who only has the guts to stand up to new ignorant part time sups.

Actually tie if you re-read the original thread it asked how stewards welcomed new-bie drivers, so since i am a steward and you are simply a tie on a string controlled by your uppers, i have more right to put in my knowledge.

Well i have been waiting for you to label me a goon and now you have, so maybe i will look into everyone of your posts and comment on everything you say as you do to several others on this site.

I dont understand why you feel that you have to stalk so-called union goons from thread to thread with the disregard that you show to us.

Tie i do undertand that you are an outspoken management person on here and that you do take alot of grief over it but you do bring alot of it on. Now you just asked for more of it by tagging me as a goon.

If you so-called sups treated us with respect we would treat you with respect. You feel that we the employees must respect your title, when in all actuality you need to gain our respect as the man/woman in the title. We dont live in a third world country like you would like us to believe, we do have choices and respect is still earned and not given at least in my everyday life.

tieguy

Banned
:angry:

Actually tie if you re-read the original thread it asked how stewards welcomed new-bie drivers, so since i am a steward and you are simply a tie on a string controlled by your uppers, i have more right to put in my knowledge.

Well i have been waiting for you to label me a goon and now you have, so maybe i will look into everyone of your posts and comment on everything you say as you do to several others on this site.

I dont understand why you feel that you have to stalk so-called union goons from thread to thread with the disregard that you show to us.

Tie i do undertand that you are an outspoken management person on here and that you do take alot of grief over it but you do bring alot of it on. Now you just asked for more of it by tagging me as a goon.

If you so-called sups treated us with respect we would treat you with respect. You feel that we the employees must respect your title, when in all actuality you need to gain our respect as the man/woman in the title. We dont live in a third world country like you would like us to believe, we do have choices and respect is still earned and not given at least in my everyday life.

you had a chance to speak up and denounce the actions of the cowardly steward who slammed the new part time sup instead you defended him and you jumped in with an attack of your own against me. And now you have the gall to complain?

In this case a poster bragged how some cowardly spinless steward lit up some new sup.

I challenged it. When I do so I like to see if someone like yourself will chime in to speak out against something like this. its an integrity test you guys keep failing miserably.

705red

Browncafe Steward
you had a chance to speak up and denounce the actions of the cowardly steward who slammed the new part time sup instead you defended him and you jumped in with an attack of your own against me. And now you have the gall to complain?

In this case a poster bragged how some cowardly spinless steward lit up some new sup.

I challenged it. When I do so I like to see if someone like yourself will chime in to speak out against something like this. its an integrity test you guys keep failing miserably.

How can you call the steward spinless and a coward? It sounds like he confronted the sup face to face, is that what you call a spinless coward? How do you know the sup didnt need an :censored2: chewing? Maybe the steward was trying to be civil and the sup is the one that got carried away and then got put into his place by the steward.Why do you believe that you are the mayor of the cafe and have to chime in everytime someone has anything negative to say about a sup? I know you cant bleed brown that much that you believe there are no bad apples in management! Maybe you are just a little quiet spinless manager that gets pushed around at work by your union employees and you come here to live like a big bas :censored2: and try to show us whos the boss. Either way you lose alot of credibilty when you input your ridiculous opinions and slam the teamsters with every chance you get. Lets not forget who invited the teamsters in to represent us the employees, thats right to attempt to protect us from hot shot number guys like yourself!

tieguy

Banned
How can you call the steward spinless and a coward? It sounds like he confronted the sup face to face, is that what you call a spinless coward? !

yepper . new sup that don't know anything. Yepper very spineless kind of like hitting a girl. You must have hit a few if you don't understand.

Man you're really squirming now. you have any integrity left?

705red

Browncafe Steward
yepper . new sup that don't know anything. Yepper very spineless kind of like hitting a girl. You must have hit a few if you don't understand.

Man you're really squirming now. you have any integrity left?

So hes a spineless coward because he jumped on a sup that didnt know anything? Can you explain to me how long it takes before a new sup will know it all? I havent meet alot of sups that knew what they were talking about, so according to you i should wait until i run into a smart sup. This contract is only for 5 years, how are we expected to resolve any issues if we must wait to talk to a know-it-all-sup? This p-time sup is as smart as hes ever going to be right now, before the de-programming and brain-washing begins. Lets see you squirm your way out of this, its going to be a great sunday tie!

tieguy

Banned
So hes a spineless coward because he jumped on a sup that didnt know anything?

yep spineless , cowardly.

Can you explain to me how long it takes before a new sup will know it all? I havent meet alot of sups that knew what they were talking about, so according to you i should wait until i run into a smart sup. This contract is only for 5 years, how are we expected to resolve any issues if we must wait to talk to a know-it-all-sup?

Perhaps he could learn to speak with respect? your goon buddy bragged the spineless girly shop steward was screaming at the new ignorant sup. Perhaps he could talk to the center manager? You have no ethics when you try to defend this kind of stuff. keep digging your hole.

How can you call the steward spinless and a coward? It sounds like he confronted the sup face to face, is that what you call a spinless coward? How do you know the sup didnt need an :censored2: chewing? Maybe the steward was trying to be civil and the sup is the one that got carried away and then got put into his place by the steward.Why do you believe that you are the mayor of the cafe and have to chime in everytime someone has anything negative to say about a sup? I know you cant bleed brown that much that you believe there are no bad apples in management! Maybe you are just a little quiet spinless manager that gets pushed around at work by your union employees and you come here to live like a big bas :censored2: and try to show us whos the boss. Either way you lose alot of credibilty when you input your ridiculous opinions and slam the teamsters with every chance you get. Lets not forget who invited the teamsters in to represent us the employees, thats right to attempt to protect us from hot shot number guys like yourself!

Red,

No pt sup deserves an :censored2: chewing by a steward. Just as no employee deserves an :censored2: chewing. When that would happen to me, I would instruct the steward to get out of my work area and talk to me after the sort. If it continued. "The conversation is over, don't bother talking to me after the sort. File your grievence, It's your right. I will have your sup review your wright up for failure to follow directions with you tomorrow."

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red,

No pt sup deserves an :censored2: chewing by a steward. Just as no employee deserves an :censored2: chewing. When that would happen to me, I would instruct the steward to get out of my work area and talk to me after the sort. If it continued. "The conversation is over, don't bother talking to me after the sort. File your grievence, It's your right. I will have your sup review your wright up for failure to follow directions with you tomorrow."
You have written up stewards for failure to work as directed when they were in a steward capacity? Im calling Bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: on this!

I notice that you said no pt sup deserves a chewing out before you spoke of an hourly employee, why? Are pt sups better than an hourly employee in your opinion?

I Have been directed by upper management to adress the violation with the sup as its happening, now if he gets out of line in doing so, i can promise you he will not forget our talk. But if he/she is respectable than we now have an open line of communication for the future.

705red

Browncafe Steward
So hes a spineless coward because he jumped on a sup that didnt know anything?

yep spineless , cowardly.

Can you explain to me how long it takes before a new sup will know it all? I havent meet alot of sups that knew what they were talking about, so according to you i should wait until i run into a smart sup. This contract is only for 5 years, how are we expected to resolve any issues if we must wait to talk to a know-it-all-sup?

Perhaps he could learn to speak with respect? your goon buddy bragged the spineless girly shop steward was screaming at the new ignorant sup. Perhaps he could talk to the center manager? You have no ethics when you try to defend this kind of stuff. keep digging your hole.
Now thats a typical tie response, not knowing the full details of what happened you automatically assume its the stewards fault.

We know in your little world tie that management is 100% honest 100% of the time and have the most integrity in the business. But the truth is we all dont work in your little part of the world and we see how everything is the employees fault and management never has the stones to admit they made a mistake.

What would you know about ethics? Coming from you I will take that as a compliment.

tieguy

Banned
tieguy;321257s said:
Now thats a typical tie response, not knowing the full details of what happened you automatically assume its the stewards fault.

We know in your little world tie that management is 100% honest 100% of the time and have the most integrity in the business. But the truth is we all dont work in your little part of the world and we see how everything is the employees fault and management never has the stones to admit they made a mistake.

What would you know about ethics? Coming from you I will take that as a compliment.

Actually you're character and your integrity is blowing in the wind.
Your cowardly spineless steward whipped on some new sup because he is afraid to talk to the center manager. Probably wets himself when he does.so he whipps on some newbie sup. Typical goon.

You have only one possible answer if you have any integrity and that answer is your cowardly steward was wrong.

keep squirming red. shows a lot about your character.

tieguy

Banned
I have to say I enjoy these sessions. There is only one possible answer in this case but you keep squirming around it.

Griff

Actually you're character and your integrity is blowing in the wind.
Your cowardly spineless steward whipped on some new sup because he is afraid to talk to the center manager. Probably wets himself when he does.so he whipps on some newbie sup. Typical goon.

You have only one possible answer if you have any integrity and that answer is your cowardly steward was wrong.

keep squirming red. shows a lot about your character.

Still refusing to answer the tough questions. Yet you want to talk about character and integrity? Why does the company refuse to educate "newbie supervisors" on the contract and union in general before throwing them into operations? Why is that, please enlighten us all with your Mensa mind.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have to say I enjoy these sessions. There is only one possible answer in this case but you keep squirming around it.
I can accept your apology at any time! Go ahead tie man up and admit you were wrong, ups doesnt know who you are, you shouldnt have any retaliation at work from your uppers.

Originally Posted by brownrodster
I do not compltaetely understand your question? PT sup gets mistreated because of crazy stuff he pulls (for an example having a 5+ hour pt shift with no breaks allowed and many complaining employes answered with stuff like 'shut up and work', this is only one example in countless I can come up with, or instructing everyone on the shift to have new start times with no notice, or instructing people to work through their vacation or option days, etc...). Pt sups gets yelled at for acting like an idiot. In many of these cases Pt sup gets reamed by FT sup and unioin steward. I'm not talking screaming I'm talking loud voice "you can't do this!" type stuff.
OK, at the risk of being called names, I am still gonna enter into this fracas.
you justified this by stating the negative qualities of part time sups in general.
That is NOT what he said, reread the part highlighted in light grey.. HE said it was the , poor mistreated rookie PT sup that was doing this stuff. If he yells, "shut up and work" to his hourlies then he certainly yelled at the steward too. So much for common respect huh Tie? So that makes the rest of your post under here an illogical fallacy .

you therefore feel anyone who is a part time sup should be verbally abused by your steward friend simply for being a part time sup.
Then it gets worse.

Then i would expect you should also feel that you personally should be verbally abused anytime someone in your driver group does something wrong. And following your logic then you should also recieve a warning letter anytime someone in your driver group gets a warning letter. And you should get fired anytime someone in your driver group gets fired.

You think its ok for this coward of a steward to scream at the ignorant simply because the guy happens to be a part time sup. Throw out the kids own personal traits. Don't judge him as an individual. Don't consider the fact the kid is new and does not know crap. Just go ahead and rip him just because.

is that correct or do you see anything wrong with a steward screaming at an ignorant part time sup?

Have you figured out that the steward is the lowest of whale scum of a coward for acting like that towards an ignorant part time sup or are you still confused.

See your steward being such a spineless coward will be why that sup somewhere down the road thinks its ok to be verbally abusive for no reason towards you some day.
Respect begets respect. think about it.