Union Corruption Perpetuates RTW more than Politicians

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What does being Republican or democrat have to do with not supporting abortion?
Jesus doesn't appoint you judge or jury. I ho are you to judge anyone? Do you have a vagina? Do you have a monthly cycle. Do you have the emotions of a woman? Have you ever been raped? Were you ever born a woman? Why should some right wing conservative care about abortion when they want to do away with welfare? Why
What does having all the things you mention, a vagina, a cycle, emotions, or rape have to do with welfare? Why do you have to do or be one of those things to have a right to an opinion.
A woman choosing to have a child and having to work to keep it, or killing it?
Welfare is not a do all, be all. People need to know there are other choices, and they do not all land on the working population.
And especially today, there is NO reason for an unwanted pregnancy, its called irresponsibility. There are so many birth control options, over the counter as well. And free from family planning, for those who cannot afford them.

We need a safety net, for those who make mistakes, or who are caught in a bad situation, giving them time to regroup. not an income, to allow them to continue making the same mistakes.

What the bible says about welfare, I agree, no matter if modern man, helped write it. http://www.fbbc.com/messages/kohl_political_science_welfare.htm
Or interpret it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And in the rare case it is rape or incest, thats a whole nother topic. I dont know how large of a group that would cover, but that would be out of the realm.

And in the rare case it is rape or incest, thats a whole nother topic. I dont know how large of a group that would cover, but that would be out of the realm.
That was between 10 point and I. He's brought up the abortion issue on me in this forum. I should have specified that toner.

What does having all the things you mention, a vagina, a cycle, emotions, or rape have to do with welfare? Why do you have to do or be one of those things to have a right to an opinion.
Welfare is not a do all, be all. People need to know there are other choices, and they do not all land on the working population.
And especially today, there is NO reason for an unwanted pregnancy, its called irresponsibility. There are so many birth control options, over the counter as well. And free from family planning, for those who cannot afford them.

We need a safety net, for those who make mistakes, or who are caught in a bad situation, giving them time to regroup. not an income, to allow them to continue making the same mistakes.

What the bible says about welfare, I agree, no matter if modern man, helped write it. http://www.fbbc.com/messages/kohl_political_science_welfare.htm
Or interpret it.
It's not my body so why would it be my choice. I'm against abortion by the way but rich southern GOP fat cats use it as a platform to draw people's voting in the sand and I think it's just a ploy by the rich to get people to vote for the rich fat cats GOP ideals. They are about life right? What about life after it's been born into this country?

Last edited:

Or interpret it.
And a little FYI toner I lived in the welfare system for ten years of my youth. This doesn't include being kicked out of my house by my parents at age 15. Welfare is a whole big can of worms. I think it's needed and will always be needed. I'm lucky to be alive. Without welfare or with it. I remember being a kid with my mom at the grocery store paying with food stamps being on free lunch and going to get government cheese.

10 point

I think anyone calling another human being a "ferret" is a total jerk move but I'm a liberal I guess. I also believe Jesus loves gays an Jews and the transgender people. Jesus was a liberal. I believe he wouldn't condem a women's right to chose either.
This was your leading post.
Anything else you said that you'd like to bring up here and try to pin on me? I responded to your last sentence.

Can you man up and apologize without excuses and blaming someone else for your statement?

This was your leading post.
Anything else you said that you'd like to bring up here and try to pin on me? I responded to your last sentence.

Can you man up and apologize without excuses and blaming someone else for your statement?
Nope. There's no reason you needed to rip off the "ferret" blast in any context.

10 point

Nope. There's no reason you needed to rip off the "ferret" blast in any context.
You're so protective and sensitive in issues about the GLBT community and women but don't miss a chance lambasting people who are overweight.

Character shows.
Do as I say...not as I do.

You're so protective and sensitive in issues about the GLBT community and women but don't miss a chance lambasting people who are overweight.

Character shows.
Do as I say...not as I do.
If that's all you got me on you better go with it. Take it to the NLRB if you want. According to my doctors chart I'm actually 55 pounds overweight. You keep being a homophobe and I'll be the guy making fat jokes.

10 point

If that's all you got me on you better go with it. Take it to the NLRB if you want. According to my doctors chart I'm actually 55 pounds overweight. You keep being a homophobe and I'll be the guy making fat jokes.
Another lie. Thats all you got. I was responding with the posted comment and you don't bother to read just twist it and lie.
If that makes you feel better about yourself have at it.

And chew you will never get me making comments about people's sexual orientation gender race religion or any of the others aboves. I like the very one. Even fat people like myself.

Another lie. Thats all you got. I was responding with the posted comment and you don't bother to read just twist it and lie.
If that makes you feel better about yourself have at it.
Whatever makes you feel good about your homophobic slur. I don't have to live in your skin you do. I got a gay uncle Danny and my wife's uncle Kenny died of AIDS. My wife has a gay cousin is ho is married to a man named John. I bought him a wedding gift. I couldn't afford the trip out of state at the time for the wedding. Guys give me big ass hugs all the time. And no funny business.

10 point

Whatever makes you feel good about your homophobic slur. I don't have to live in your skin you do. I got a gay uncle Danny and my wife's uncle Kenny died of AIDS. My wife has a gay cousin is ho is married to a man named John. I bought him a wedding gift. I couldn't afford the trip out of state at the time for the wedding. Guys give me big ass hugs all the time. And no funny business.
Duck and weave.
One of my best friends son is gay and we talk all the time.
He's not a relative like yours. I choose to be his friend. I see great worth in every person including innocent children.