Union is done

710 steward

The union isn't done. It will soon go through a huge transition and you will see new leadership that feels much like you. Be patient and when election time comes vote. Encourage all of your coworkers to vote. This is the he beginning of change. Hang in there.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The union isn't done. It will soon go through a huge transition and you will see new leadership that feels much like you. Be patient and when election time comes vote. Encourage all of your coworkers to vote. This is the he beginning of change. Hang in there.

The only problem is how many will lose their jobs.?

ncupser82

Why would anyone lose their jobs? Follow your methods and procedures, cross your t's and dot your i's, and your golden!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Theking30

SHORTY
Upstate, I have learned to just disagree with your entire thought process. You and I have different views on just about everything. No bad feelings, just think it is just the way you Northern people are.

Returntosender

Long term memory will be the problem. 4 years from the membership who voted this past contract, won't remember this. The new membership voters won't even know this coup d'etat happened.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Upstate, I have learned to just disagree with your entire thought process. You and I have different views on just about everything. No bad feelings, just think it is just the way you Northern people are.
Don't look down on us Northerners just because we don't like Nascar or grits and very rarely date our siblings.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What is the point in continuing to vote when the company agrees to your demands and your local continues to change their demands?

I heard this before by 407.

I asked him to tell me what demands that local made, then changed their demands.

He couldn't answer.

So what demands did that local make, then change?

upschuck

10-15 years ago or more, the parcel workers union(?) tried to make a grab, wonder if they will try again, if they are a union anymore. Seems like it would be a good time, since IBT opened the door to wide spread discontentment. Time is of the essence, because people will soon forget, and hysteria will calm down rather quickly. Even though I don't like the way this went down, I still think the teamsters are the way to go.

Packmule

While I would have preferred all locals had settled by vote, I will go out on a limb here and say I like the way union leaders handled this contract season. Any strike in this day in age would be paramount to employment suicide. Instead of retro checks, we would be talking unemployment checks from a bankrupt government.