Union leadership….?

HavenoEDD

Seem a little quiet given the new Roadie PVD app that’s been released. Didn’t hear a peep.
This was a long time coming but for all of Scott’s talk and promise, I’m sure many would have liked this to of been fought more aggressively.

Maybe union is busy enjoying and counting the PVD and helper union dues and taking eye off the ball. 🤔

PT Car Washer

Seem a little quiet given the new Roadie PVD app that’s been released. Didn’t hear a peep.
This was a long time coming but for all of Scott’s talk and promise, I’m sure many would have liked this to of been fought more aggressively.

Maybe union is busy enjoying and counting the PVD and helper union dues and taking eye off the ball. 🤔
No PVD Union dues in Republican controlled Right to Work states. The Union also allowing PVDs and Seasonals to work before dues paying Union members.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Who’s Scott?

nWo

Roadie isn't moving UPS parcels. I'd imagine that's why the union leadership hasn't mentioned it.

Thebrownblob

At this point it’s clear PVD is a strikable issue for us. They have begun using PVDs they did not ask any inside employees if they wanted to do it, they are giving away the work to PVDs before union air drivers get the opportunity to do it, they are cutting drivers down to less than eight hours and giving all their work away to PVDs I am in a right to work state so these people these are not even paying dues. If the union cannot protect bargaining unit work that’s a huge problem.

PT Car Washer

At this point it’s clear PVD is a strikable issue for us. They have begun using PVDs they did not ask any inside employees if they wanted to do it, they are giving away the work to PVDs before union air drivers get the opportunity to do it, they are cutting drivers down to less than eight hours and giving all their work away to PVDs I am in a right to work state so these people these are not even paying dues. If the union cannot protect bargaining unit work that’s a huge problem.
My Local used to have a deal that if the company was going to be using non Union seasonal and PVDs the company had to give qualified dues paying Union members the opportunity to perform the work first. Including PT air drivers. Not so this year. Dues paying Union members sitting at home while non Union temps do our work.

Thebrownblob

My Local used to have a deal that if the company was going to be using non Union seasonal and PVDs the company had to give qualified dues paying Union members the opportunity to perform the work first. Including PT air drivers. Not so this year. Dues paying Union members sitting at home while non Union temps do our work.
Then get off your ass and file a grievance, and if they don’t hear your grievance go to the labor board and call the international. Didn’t you say there’s a new crew you voted for or we’re going to vote for? Seems the people in charge of your local we’re just fine with you as long as you’re getting to violate the contract. now it’s coming back to bite you. What goes around comes around.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Then get off your ass and file a grievance, and if they don’t hear your grievance go to the labor board and call the international. Didn’t you say there’s a new crew you voted for or we’re going to vote for? Seems the people in charge of your local we’re just fine with you as long as you’re getting to violate the contract. now it’s coming back to bite you. What goes around comes around.
He won't jeopardize his position