Union leadership….?

Lol but yet they don’t do anything you say? And you don’t trust them, but on this you do? OK got it.
Talking about our current Local leadership. Past Union leadership gave the go ahead for dues paying Union air drivers to deliver and pick up ground packages instead of using supervisors. I agree the company has abused this on occasions forcing some of us into temp coverage drivers which the contract does allow. I would encourage more FT to get involved or more and more new drivers are just going to be $20/hr Amazon delivery drivers.

Thebrownblob

He’s obviously impaired
He’s just a kind of person who’s looking for a reason to abuse the system and then blame others, because it gives him cover, and he can say “my local says so” he’s been here long enough to know that he does not have to accept anything that is not contractual even if the people his local are weak.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s just a kind of person who’s looking for a reason to abuse the system and then blame others, because it gives him cover and he can say “my local says so” he’s been here long enough to know that he does not have to accept anything that is not contractual even if the people his local are weak.
He’s a parasite