Union not fighting for PT Workers

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So you're admitting that you had easy access to, and payment for, things that millennials cannot do. And that you made the system that way. Thanks.

I've made my own way despite boomers blowing the inheritance they got, and ruining it for their kids.
Actually the cost of college went up because a few years back under obama the government decided to take over the student loan programs, the colleges jacked up the prices becsuse they now have a steady flow off government cash coming in

wilberforce15

Actually the cost of college went up because a few years back under obama the government decided to take over the student loan programs, the colleges jacked up the prices becsuse they now have a steady flow off government cash coming in
And Barack Obama is one of the ___________?

And college presidents are ________?

And the student loan programs are run by ____________?

And more entitlements programs are always demanded by ____________?

And entitlements are always bankrupted by _______?

The answers is Boomers.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And Barack Obama is one of the ___________?

And college presidents are ________?

And the student loan programs are run by ____________?

And more entitlements programs are always demanded by ____________?

And entitlements are always bankrupted by _______?

The answers is Boomers.
The youggins pay for those colleges because they think they need them, when they good get good trade degree

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Going through the same thing. My building they start Pre loaders later & pump out volume so fast bc it’s all about numbers. I literally have pictures of the belt & this one person could not get around a stack of packages. In another building the steward alerted osha & ups did get a fine. A couple years ago the belt would be off but now I feel like deals are being made
They have no strategy whatsoever to make me work faster or to jeopardize my egress and it consistantly causes them to lose close to $100 a day by my own calculations in my pen before people even leave the building.