Union not fighting for PT Workers

I'd like for my kids not to be born with six figures of overhanging debt. You gave that to them.

Entitled? I've made my own way. And my generation hasn't bankrupted anything.

You received everything. And Boomers are nothing but a plague of locusts, who then demand thay other produce more for them to destroy.
You make zero sense. Lay off the LSD

wilberforce15

He can learn a few lessons from you. You bust your ass and work all you can so that later on life you will be set up
I don't hear you blaming anybody
Later in life he'll be living off my children as they pay for his social security, Medicare, and the pension that I fund.

I and my children won't get social security, Medicare, or pensions, because the Locusts are eating everything including the seed corn.

wilberforce15

Did you ever consider saving money for yourself??
I have plenty. My kids will have plenty.

That's because, unlike Boomers, I am providing for myself and leaving an inheritance.

The only thing Boomers leave behind is tens of trillions in debt and broken programs. That's because they know how to take, and take, and take, and take.

And take.

wilberforce15

I'm fine because I bet so heavily against boomers.

I've made it big in bitcoin because I bet that boomers would destroy the currency and economy.

I mad it big in EVs because somebody would fix their horrendous auo industry.

Etc.

I'm a millionaire almost exclusively because I bet against boomers.

Thanks for ruining whatever you touch, so I can bet against it and make bundles.

Must've been nice to have been handed an economy where any grown man can do a basic job and provide for a family.

What was that like?
I wasn't handed anything. I was a young punk that applied for a job and work my ass off to get to where I'm at now
Working several part-time jobs as I was moving up the ladder to make sure I had enough to provide for myself

wilberforce15

I wasn't handed anything. I was a young punk that applied for a job and work my ass off to get to where I'm at now
Working several part-time jobs as I was moving up the ladder to make sure I had enough to provide for myself
You were handed an economy where jobs paid for bills.

My grandpa was a basic butcher. He worked hard, owned a small home, and raised three kids with his wife in a crime-free neighborhood. The economy has changed to where that story is nearly impossible anywhere in America. Boomers changed it.

Every kid in the country is now born with 100k in debt from Boomer programs. Their wages are depressed to pay for Boomer pension liabilities. They are taxed to pay for Boomer health care.

I'm sure you worked. That's great. I'm not sure why you think that justifies congratulations. Work used to provide for a life. Now, it increasingly doesn't. You guys ate the seed corn.

The only notable thing that came from boomers is tens of trillions of dollars in debt, when they were given almost no debt from their parents.

You were handed an economy where jobs paid for bills.

My grandpa was a basic butcher. He worked hard, owned a small home, and raised three kids with his wife in a crime-free neighborhood. The economy has changed to where that story is nearly impossible anywhere in America. Boomers changed it.

Every kid in the country is now born with 100k in debt from Boomer programs. Their wages are depressed to pay for Boomer pension liabilities. They are taxed to pay for Boomer health care.

I'm sure you worked. That's great. I'm not sure why you think that justifies congratulations. Work used to provide for a life. Now, it increasingly doesn't. You guys ate the seed corn.

The only notable thing that came from boomers is tens of trillions of dollars in debt, when they were given almost no debt from their parents.
You need to let go your hate. It's going to destroy you

wilberforce15

You need to let go your hate. It's going to destroy you
You haven't even argued that I'm wrong.

Boomer programs bankrupted my children before they were born. Boomers financed their pensions on my wages. Boomers destroyed a currency so badly that electronic fake-money made me a millionaire.

I hate that you saddled my kids with unpayable debt before they even had a chance.

Taking responsibility for their own actions is something Boomers love to talk about, but have never actually done.

You broke the place. I'm just the guy pointing it out.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Must've been nice to have been handed an economy where any grown man can do a basic job and provide for a family.

What was that like?
We’re UPS drivers dude. We all work our ass off. Overall, I agree with your sentiment, that it is much more difficult to be financially successful as a young person in 2021, than it was in say 1981.
But it’s not Gumby’s fault for Christ’s sake 😂 Guys been working his ass off since we were in diapers.
We do need to fix wages in relation to inflation. A big part of the problem.
Another big part of “the problem” is that the population is massive compared to the days of the boomer. You’d hope that as WE grow, our opportunities will too, but life doesn’t work that way. Especially since, you know, there’s a lot of lazy, lazy ass young people out there who are mad at the world and don’t want to work because of it.
It pisses me off too, but I’m not gonna cry about it or blame anybody. It’s just time to go to work. At my current pace I’ll be a millionaire by 40. At 26 I was flat broke.
Life is what you make it

Boomer programs bankrupted my children before they were born. Boomers financed their pensions on my wages. Boomers destroyed a currency so badly that electronic fake-money made me a millionaire.

I hate that you saddled my kids with unpayable debt before they even had a chance.

Taking responsibility for their own actions is something Boomers love to talk about, but have never actually done.

Problem solved
Screenshot_20210410-132655.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Later in life he'll be living off my children as they pay for his social security, Medicare, and the pension that I fund.

I and my children won't get social security, Medicare, or pensions, because the Locusts are eating everything including the seed corn.
Do you think the Union is or isn’t fighting for PT Workers?

PTPunchingBag

Don't be so quick to judge.

The OP should have the chance to elaborate on the details.

How about it @PTPunchingBag ?

You started the same thread.... in 2 different forums.
Sorry, I don’t usually hang out on these boards. I personally haven’t grieved but many others in my area have. It’s nearly everyday, whether it be 30 seconds or 2 minutes, the grievances have done nothing to change the situation