Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

LOL, so you really think the membership will vote for Not-ready-Eddie to go to the convention and support H?? Not likely. As for the "off to a great start", why because they actually found the union hall without using a GPS?? LOL!! Two drivers got walked out of one building in just their first week..."great start".
you are a sore loser. I can tell that your feeling are truly hurt about this. You had such grand high hopes. Then one day someone pooped in your icecream. You don't want to eat that icecream so you are sad. I'd try and get behind the new leaders of your local. Don't poop in their icecream.

LagunaBrown

LOL, so you really think the membership will vote for Not-ready-Eddie to go to the convention and support H?? Not likely. As for the "off to a great start", why because they actually found the union hall without using a GPS?? LOL!! Two drivers got walked out of one building in just their first week..."great start".

You mean not ready Freddy? Because the change from not ready Timmy to represent TU is was apparent.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You were the same guy that said Tim would never lose his local election because of how great he was doing.........why should we believe your story this time that he won't lose the delegate election

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Careful, he may respond with a string of excuses!
I can't lie....I am curious what logic he is using to think that the members local 804 would all of a sudden vote Tim for delegate when they just voted him out as president......if Tim cared about that local at all he wouldn't even run and waste the members time and money

truckinaround

Tim is just a porter! Eddie is not even a good Stewart. He can not stand up to the company. They will laugh at him he has no skills of being the president of a local. Tim had TDU who doe's Eddie have DAnny B anther lose wire or Danny M. What doe's he know he came from 43st the Stewart's up their are all company Stewart's. There is no one on the new board that can help the members now another big mistake voting these guys in. Help us.

truckinaround

No big lose except for the members who lose their job. This is on the job training for Eddie and his crew. The company is just getting started. They will starte walking guys off the job as soon as these guys try to give them a hard time. And then the :censored2: will hit the fan. Now What Eddie what are you going to do strike them or beg. the ball is in your court. My best guest is that you will be hiding under your desk like Tim. But don't worry you will be back on the truck in three years because you only won by fifty vote.

Tim is just a porter! Eddie is not even a good Stewart. He can not stand up to the company. They will laugh at him he has no skills of being the president of a local. Tim had TDU who doe's Eddie have DAnny B anther lose wire or Danny M. What doe's he know he came from 43st the Stewart's up their are all company Stewart's. There is no one on the new board that can help the members now another big mistake voting these guys in. Help us.
I'm lost who the hell is Stewart?? Is he new to the who 804 dynamic?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Tim had TDU? What good is that?
That's like having your burnout cousin in charge of your check book.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No big lose except for the members who lose their job. This is on the job training for Eddie and his crew. The company is just getting started. They will starte walking guys off the job as soon as these guys try to give them a hard time. And then the :censored2: will hit the fan. Now What Eddie what are you going to do strike them or beg. the ball is in your court. My best guest is that you will be hiding under your desk like Tim. But don't worry you will be back on the truck in three years because you only won by fifty vote.
You mean beyond the 250 in maspeth? Or the countless others in Tim's 6 years?

Brown_Star

Methods Man

What did the drivers get fired for?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wtf are you trying to say?
I wasn't trying,....I'm saying definitively!!!!

It is absolutely juvenile and insulting to insinuate that Tim S is somehow an inferior Teamster because he is retreating to his previous job at UPS as a 22.3 employee, whose bid includes porter work.

These 22.3 jobs, in my local, are highly coveted by senior employees who are beat down and looking for a "lower impact job" to close out their career.

By disparaging Tim and these jobs, not only are all 22.3's being insulted, but so are all part time employees, as 22.3 jobs are a combination of 2 part time jobs.

It is completely disrespectful and irrelevant, but please, keep it up.
Because for every lug-nut like you that likes it, there are many more who see it for the bush league move that it is.

LagunaBrown

I wasn't trying,....I'm saying definitively!!!!

It is absolutely juvenile and insulting to insinuate that Tim S is somehow an inferior Teamster because he is retreating to his previous job at UPS as a 22.3 employee, whose bid includes porter work.

These 22.3 jobs, in my local, are highly coveted by senior employees who are beat down and looking for a "lower impact job" to close out their career.

By disparaging Tim and these jobs, not only are all 22.3's being insulted, but so are all part time employees, as 22.3 jobs are a combination of 2 part time jobs.

It is completely disrespectful and irrelevant, but please, keep it up.
Because for every lug-nut like you that likes it, there are many more who see it for the bush league move that it is.

Sorry buddy but All the TDU T.S. guys did 1,000 time worse juvenile and insulting behavior on T-Net. Sandy Pope put them in check when the "reform952" posted financial core on their website. If you are gonna set the dogs loose you either need to keep them in them check or expect the same back at you. I'm sure TDU thought it was funny when you could post anything you wanted about a local on T-Net but here you get a little taste of legitimacy and you cry like a baby.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sorry buddy but All the TDU T.S. guys did 1,000 time worse juvenile and insulting behavior on T-Net. Sandy Pope put them in check when the "reform952" posted financial core on their website. If you are gonna set the dogs loose you either need to keep them in them check or expect the same back at you. I'm sure TDU thought it was funny when you could post anything you wanted about a local on T-Net but here you get a little taste of legitimacy and you cry like a baby.

I haven't been a part of any of that???,....but nice try.

I have however found myself on the wrong side of some "unsavoriness" in the past on the local level, to which I am not proud.

I find it best to try and learn from my mistakes, rather than justify them through the actions of others.

LagunaBrown

I haven't been a part of any of that???,....but nice try.

I have however found myself on the wrong side of some "unsavoriness" in the past on the local level, to which I am not proud.

I find it best to try and learn from my mistakes, rather than justify them through the actions of others.

Ok then. It's not your battle, why do you care about Tim?