Union Politics - Junior was on the Board that drafted the CS pension cuts!!!

10 point

I've been up close to Tim 10 point. Tim would die of a heart attack if he had to use the hands. Wideload is in far superior shape.
I remember a kid in Jr Hi that was really stocky and looked fat. Another boy, in great shape and taller than him decided to kick his butt from behind.
After the second or third kick the chunky kid grabbed the other boy's foot, pulled it above his head and smashed the taller boy's head into the hardwood gym floor giving him a concussion and he about went unconscious.

You never know who your messing with. A wide load could turn into wide and bleeding lacerations.

I remember a kid in Jr Hi that was really stocky and looked fat. Another boy, in great shape and taller than him decided to kick his butt from behind.
After the second or third kick the chunky kid grabbed the other boy's foot, pulled it above his head and smashed the taller boy's head into the hardwood gym floor giving him a concussion and he about went unconscious.

You never know who your messing with. A wide load could turn into wide and bleeding lacerations.
Or the fat boy has a stroke or heart attack and you get man slaughter.

10 point

Or the fat boy has a stroke or heart attack and you get man slaughter.
This kid's dad was a large man.
Farmers. Don't mess with the boys that bail hay one handed, smiling.

The largest people I know have the biggest hearts.

I have a buddy who is of Hispanic decent and at 120# would break both sides of your jaws and nose before you could get your hands up when we were in our twenties.

All the hoods were my friends growing up. Life was never boring.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Guaranteed Tim would cower. All TDU guys talk tough but are pusillanimous at heart.