Union Politics - Teamsters Local President runs opponent over with his car 9/22/15

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why not post a single news feed? If this were true, the offender would have been arrested. Put up facts.

It's not true.

"Stories" like this are easy to verify through the news media and Local PD.

We could ask for verifiable proof of the "alleged" hospital stay.

But, I bet....

"The victim" would cite HIPAA confidentially.

I'm not saying it didnt happen

You don't have to.

I'll say it for you.... It didn't happen.

Any idea where he buys those shirts? I am intrigued.

Give the guy a little credit.

It takes guts, to set that kind of fashion trend. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Spongebob1

It's not true.

"Stories" like this are easy to verify through the news media and Local PD.

We could ask for verifiable proof of the "alleged" hospital stay.

But, I bet....

"The victim" would cite HIPAA confidentially.

You don't have to.

I'll say it for you.... It didn't happen.

Give the guy a little credit.

It takes guts, to set that kind of fashion trend. :biggrin:

-Bug-

I was told charges were filed, also FBI is looking into this,....

It's gonna be interesting to see how J.S. tries to hide this,......

To many of us are fed-up and want change!!!

[Bob]

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

[Bob]
The driver was charged with a crime? If so what was he charged with? Is the guy who was hit still in the hospital? Was he able to speak to anyone because I read he couldn't and police were waiting to speak to him? Some facts would be nice

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

[Bob]
Too many are fed up and lie. Now it's an FBI issue? Why would the FBI be involved? Would you use your own brain for a second. Think please before you just spew the turd again.
Think for yourself!

wide load

No it is unfortunately true. I haven't talked anyone who saw it happen but it did happen and I'm not surprised at all. I am surprised that it hasn't been in the news, the news journal is basically a state wide gossip column.
And until it is, it never happened. It sounds so incredibly made up.

alwaysoverallowed

And until it is, it never happened. It sounds so incredibly made up.
I know it sounds made up but Joe fashions himself a tough guy. That picture of him on here is an accurate description of him, all of his shirts look like that he even has a tailored tuxedo jack with tails that's cut high at the waist. We haven't had enough guys at our bi-monthly meets to have a quorum in years and whenever Timmy tried to speak Joe would curse him out from the podium before he had him kicked out. The tension between these two has been brewing and now it seems Joe has resolved it.

wide load

I know it sounds made up but Joe fashions himself a tough guy. That picture of him on here is an accurate description of him, all of his shirts look like that he even has a tailored tuxedo jack with tails that's cut high at the waist. We haven't had enough guys at our bi-monthly meets to have a quorum in years and whenever Timmy tried to speak Joe would curse him out from the podium before he had him kicked out. The tension between these two has been brewing and now it seems Joe has resolved it.
And all of that is great. But nobody is bringing facts to the table. Truth, facts, proof!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Im not disputing the pictures of him.....he can dress how he wants for all I care......but the question is......did he run this guy over.......did someone see it? Is it on video? Did the police arrest him? If so what was he charged with? Why isn't it in any newspaper or news feeds? A week has gone by and nobody has said they can confirm any of this as fact........just here say