Union Politics - Teamsters Local President runs opponent over with his car 9/22/15

ski or die

Ski or Die
This is a common tactic amongst picket line protesters.
Actually had it happen to me in 1997.
Police pulled old Joe out from under the front of my package car.
Old Joe never had a lick of sense anyway.
Maybe he was doing your Pre-Trip for you out of the kindness of his heart knowing how much dispatch you had.

T

Turdferguson

This is a common tactic amongst picket line protesters.
Actually had it happen to me in 1997.
Police pulled old Joe out from under the front of my package car.
Old Joe never had a lick of sense anyway.
That is dedication right there. More guts than me to trust you not to run him over

anHOURover

He should just stop posting all together.....but he will just change his name and post the same lies like anhourover does
Excuse me brother. First of all you don't have enough stripes on your sleeve to come at me like that
#2 I only post FACTS!! Fact
#3 how do you know myself and son of Sam are not the same person?
#4 all I post is FACTS!! Fact

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Excuse me brother. First of all you don't have enough stripes on your sleeve to come at me like that
#2 I only post FACTS!! Fact
#3 how do you know myself and son of Sam are not the same person?
#4 all I post is FACTS!! Fact
#1a 5 year old can match intelligence and knowledge with you
#2 fact.....don't make me laugh
#3 the reason I put both of your names is because I think you may be the same poster

#4 just go back in this thread and read the posts of son of Sam and your posts......try and find me a fact......both of you guys post are wrong 95% of the time and the 5% of the time you were right you did it by accident

Fact fact fact

#3 the reason I put both of your names is because I think you may be the same poster

#4 just go back in this thread and read the posts of son of Sam and your posts......try and find me a fact......both of you guys post are wrong 95% of the time and the 5% of the time you were right you did it by accident

Fact fact fact
Fact

Fact fact fact
All factual totally fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact

anHOURover

Sorry brothers Im buried in Teamcare bills over here. I thought you guys told me this was the same as the previous insurance? Why did SEAN O KEN H JIM H AND MURPH come here and LIE to my people. @bug @Wideload @leadbelly what floor at the marble palace can I deliver these bills to? To the rest of the circle jk sorry I wont @ you. You ladies are just followers. FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sorry brothers Im buried in Teamcare bills over here. I thought you guys told me this was the same as the previous insurance? Why did SEAN O KEN H JIM H AND MURPH come here and LIE to my people. @bug @Wideload @leadbelly what floor at the marble palace can I deliver these bills to? To the rest of the circle jk sorry I wont @ you. You ladies are just followers. FACT
Your not buried in Teamcare bills. Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator: