Union Politics - Tim a liar

LatinoHeat89

image.jpg

804brown

Actually, Tim did have experience when he ran in 2009. First, he already had 30 yrs as a Teamster. Secondly, he had valuable experience working as an Intl Organizer under Ron Carey for several years through out the country.

Besides Tim, Pete was picked by Ron Carey to be a Trustee in numerous locals in the mid 90s. So Pete came in very knowledgeable on union finances and pension funds. Jim and Neil both worked on the UPS contracts with Ron as part of the rank and file committees.

So 4 of our 7 officers actually had some good experience before they ran for office. This is not a job for just anybody. A regular driver just off his truck cannot handle a 6500 member local. A regular driver just off his truck will not have the qualities to manage such a huge organization. No one on that 804 Wrong Slate is qualified to run our union. Some are good enough to be BAs but that is it. This has been confirmed by Eddie himself. It has been confirmed that he asked Bill and Angelo to be paid consultants for them if they win (lol). They rejected his offer and decided to run their own slate. That says alot about Eddie's qualifications. remember Angelo ran with Eddie in 2012.

image.jpeg
Actually, Tim did have experience when he ran in 2009. First, he already had 30 yrs as a Teamster. Secondly, he had valuable experience working as an Intl Organizer under Ron Carey for several years through out the country.

Besides Tim, Pete was picked by Ron Carey to be a Trustee in numerous locals in the mid 90s. So Pete came in very knowledgeable on union finances and pension funds. Jim and Neil both worked on the UPS contracts with Ron as part of the rank and file committees.

So 4 of our 7 officers actually had some good experience before they ran for office. This is not a job for just anybody. A regular driver just off his truck cannot handle a 6500 member local. A regular driver just off his truck will not have the qualities to manage such a huge organization. No one on that 804 Wrong Slate is qualified to run our union. Some are good enough to be BAs but that is it. This has been confirmed by Eddie himself. It has been confirmed that he asked Bill and Angelo to be paid consultants for them if they win (lol). They rejected his offer and decided to run their own slate. That says alot about Eddie's qualifications. remember Angelo ran with Eddie in 2012.

Spongebob1

Geezzzz, always sticking your nose in 804's business, me think's you need to get a life,......and a few others! On here 24/7 posting CRAP,..... You know absolutely nothing about Tim,....using Liam to post CRAP video's and to further YOUR agenda, now that Liam's out,....
(you do know he was boo'ed, right)....your plan didn't work,...now on to plan b. Here's a heads up Tim will WIN,..... Now go enjoy Halloween and get a life!

hyena

Geezzzz, always sticking your nose in 804's business, me think's you need to get a life,......and a few others! On here 24/7 posting CRAP,..... You know absolutely nothing about Tim,....using Liam to post CRAP video's and to further YOUR agenda, now that Liam's out,....
(you do know he was boo'ed, right)....your plan didn't work,...now on to plan b. Here's a heads up Tim will WIN,..... Now go enjoy Halloween and get a life!
I'm far from 804, I understand the politics. Raise a glass to voting in Sylvester my union brothers

What has H gotten us that's so great?
hall has done very well for me. I own my own home outright I have two nice American cars. My kids want for nothing and my wife stays how 1950's style to be with the kids. This gives me piece of mind knowing no one is screwing up my kids. Making 100grand a year with 40k in benefits. Yea next time I see Ken he'll get a thanks and a lot of respect.

hyena

hall has done very well for me. I own my own home outright I have two nice American cars. My kids want for nothing and my wife stays how 1950's style to be with the kids. This gives me piece of mind knowing no one is screwing up my kids. Making 100grand a year with 40k in benefits. Yea next time I see Ken he'll get a thanks and a lot of respect.
Good for you my brother, but I'm talking what did they get us, in the aspect that they should be voted back in?

hyena

How many years was your progression?

My whole life has been a progression. Most of my life I've held onto the negativity. As far as the union and ups they have set me up for a good life. It's hard work. I waited two years for my progression for top rate. The first four years of driving I worked about a year and a half. I've accumulated a lot of years safe driving and my friends make fun of me for about three of it being on an eregg train. Those four years were around the September 11 attacks and yes I to was very bitter at being laid off. For my management team I was a real pissed off nightmare. As I look back on this in hindsight I say I was a real dick head. I had a job. I had benefits and it got better.

Good for you my brother, but I'm talking what did they get us, in the aspect that they should be voted back in?
Once your progression is completed a 100k a year job plus 40k in benefits. You will be able to buy cars you want and a lot of other things. Your company won't be going out of business and will have room to grow so you can make a career out of this job. Look around. Careers like this without a college education don't grow on trees. Over 36$ an hour at the end of this contract. I know you might not be happy with your medical but it's better than 95% of America. I can tell you this @hyena yiu will have a better life than what you had growing up. Your kids will as well. I have said this many times in the past. I keep Ken in my prayers. He has negotiated a good life for me.

hyena

My whole life has been a progression. Most of my life I've held onto the negativity. As far as the union and ups they have set me up for a good life. It's hard work. I waited two years for my progression for top rate. The first four years of driving I worked about a year and a half. I've accumulated a lot of years safe driving and my friends make fun of me for about three of it being on an eregg train. Those four years were around the September 11 attacks and yes I to was very bitter at being laid off. For my management team I was a real :censored2: off nightmare. As I look back on this in hindsight I say I was a real dick head. I had a job. I had benefits and it got better.
My whole life has been progression as well..

hyena

Once your progression is completed a 100k a year job plus 40k in benefits. You will be able to buy cars you want and a lot of other things. Your company won't be going out of business and will have room to grow so you can make a career out of this job. Look around. Careers like this without a college education don't grow on trees. Over 36$ an hour at the end of this contract. I know you might not be happy with your medical but it's better than 95% of America. I can tell you this @hyena yiu will have a better life than what you had growing up. Your kids will as well. I have said this many times in the past. I keep Ken in my prayers. He has negotiated a good life for me.
Your not reading between the lines