Unions??

Ghost in the Darkness

I'm not a big union person but it is necessary in dealing with a monster like UPS. Over the last 20 years the teamsters has become weak and ineffective. I think that has led to corruption at every level and fiscal irresponsibility (not just the pension).

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Okay, I'll go full transparency. This is the tax return that includes all ad revenue from this forum and the parent support forum I admin.

Cha ching!!!

View attachment 145046
In the interest of "transparency"....

....are you willing to post the rest of that "return"?

I didn't even itemize last year, due to a lack of debt, but still had 26 pages to my return?

Either way, I can appreciate what you have done.

~Bbbl~™

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The old unions such a the IWW and Knights of Labor were real unions in the true sense of the word. Once govt and Corp. America destroyed those unions and created contract management, labor was effectively dead and only the years need to roll by until they came to realize it. 100 years later we have reached that reality.

Next year UPS will for the most part dictate terms and the IBT will snap to attention and say yes sir. I see little else in the way of any other option.

A

Article 3

America works best when we say union yes! Support your local union and it will support you!
I don't think everyone will agree with that last sentence.
Supporting your fellow members is what builds goodwill and strength. There's BAs who are not fighting for the members.