Unions??

wkmac

That was no butter up. I always called you by your first name when you told me to. You don't remember that do you. I thought Hoak was your last name. Regardless I still hate your guts.

He's been called many things over the years, most of it can't be printed here.

LeadBelly

Banned
He's been called many things over the years, most of it can't be printed here.
My beef is not with you. I've always respected, and admired your writings and skills with words. Once my wife was threatened, and I felt like they didn't do the right thing it was the final straw. Peace to you

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
with all due respect to Cheryl and the Brown Cafe, my sister, who is a computer security expert in the Bay area had no problem helping me ignore a moderator here.

when i was told I couldn't do it , I was determined to do it anyway.

it wasn't hard and it's not a national security issue, ha ha.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
with all due respect to Cheryl and the Brown Cafe, my sister, who is a computer security expert in the Bay area had no problem helping me ignore a moderator here.

Send me her number

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

C'mon @Monkey Butt unblock her

Let's see how computer savvy you really are

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Okay, I'll go full transparency. This is the tax return that includes all ad revenue from this forum and the parent support forum I admin.

Cha ching!!!

View attachment 145046

2017-07-12_13.07.45.jpg

Is the 10,000 dollar deduction for @tonyexpress hair care products so that he can maintain that luxurious blonde hair of his?