United Way rep came for PCM

35years

Gravy route
Our district manager was tagged in a photo on Facebook at a party that the United Way threw for company big shots who produced lots of employee contributions...

Lobster and steak, big name entertainment/band, expensive "door prizes" for everyone. All paid for with your contributions to the United Way.

Great idea to shake down the guys making $200 a week...100% participation.

What a load of crap.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Image1.jpg

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I don't give a nickel to united way...I volunteer my time...I go to the homeless veterans emergency housing with a few thirty packs and a couple handles of jim beam once a month....0311!!!!!! Semper Fi

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
For 20 a month (about as much as a loader makes on a 400 count every day), we can help 8,080 people get dental care and food. I got a shirt.

We had a center wide PCM and it seemed like robotic or disassociated. Pretty much everyone had a "we don't even make enough for ourselves" look on their face.

United Way is no longer a charity it is a scam. I'll keep volunteering at my food shelters and pantries and seeing real help and change.

Boooooooooo.
True that. I used to contribute until I discovered that the United Way director for our county. That's 1 single county in our state made $274,000.00 a year.

The head of the Salvation Army, who oversees operations for the entire United States, at that time had a yearly salary of $75,000.00

Something is wrong somewhere.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Our district manager was tagged in a photo on Facebook at a party that the United Way threw for company big shots who produced lots of employee contributions...

Lobster and steak, big name entertainment/band, expensive "door prizes" for everyone. All paid for with your contributions to the United Way.

Great idea to shake down the guys making $200 a week...100% participation.

What a load of crap.
I just ignore it.

Nike

crap organization, special place in hell for all those involved who have knowingly exploited others money they thought was going to charity. Yall should check your paychecks after they make their yearly plug for contributions, I've heard of some hubs skimming a dollar or two off peoples checks, even if they had declined, in order to look good on some report.