Unpaid leave

vtrommer

My husband has serious back problems. He is going to retire in 5 weeks because of it. With volume way up is there anyway for him to take unpaid leave until retires?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
My husband has serious back problems. He is going to retire in 5 weeks because of it. With volume way up is there anyway for him to take unpaid leave until retires?
Sounds like your husband should make a trip to your dr for a Coronavirus check. Might want to invoke that 10 days paid off, then just continue calling out til the clock runs out.....

Cryptic

Sounds like your husband should make a trip to your dr for a Coronavirus check. Might want to invoke that 10 days paid off, then just continue calling out til the clock runs out.....

Problem is, there is not enough tests out there to just go get tested. Also, you can't just go get tested. They still have a criteria to meet to be tested, and that is only for those that have traveled out of the country, or been in contact with someone that has, then be OK'd by the CDC to go get tested. I've been trying myself for 3 weeks, I meet all the criteria except for travel part.

Siveriano

Problem is, there is not enough tests out there to just go get tested. Also, you can't just go get tested. They still have a criteria to meet to be tested, and that is only for those that have traveled out of the country, or been in contact with someone that has, then be OK'd by the CDC to go get tested. I've been trying myself for 3 weeks, I meet all the criteria except for travel part.
Getting test is easy here. I do actually have the symptoms but the questions they ask to determine if you need a test are pretty dumb.

cough?
headache? body ache? high temp?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You don't need a test. You just need a doctor's note to self quarantine.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
183B07F1-4106-4944-8307-3AFBA52BF50C.png

rocket man

he is ready to retire? You don't know the answer to that ? I think you're some kind of troll