Upcoming Q2 Earnings Report

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yes, I bought stock in a shipping company last Monday but it wasn't FDX. Take Fat Freddy's numbers and compare them to ZIM. If Fat Freddy wants to run a shipping company the people over at ZIM will show him how to do it. While FDX might have a "buy" rating..... ZIM has an "overweight" rating.
Wow, you bought a stock! And you're still poor.

Working4the1%

In particular, immigrants comprise:

• 16 percent of US health care sector workers.[4]
  • 33 percent of health care sector workers in New York State, 32 percent in California, 31 percent in New Jersey, 23 percent in Massachusetts, 17 percent in Illinois, and 9 percent in Pennsylvania; these states have the highest numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases at this writing (CDC 2020).
  • 26 percent of home health care workers and aides for the elderly.
  • 22 percent of workers in scientific research and laboratories.
  • 24 percent of workers in medical equipment manufacturing and 25 percent in pharmaceuticals manufacturing; i.e., businesses that supply the health care sector.
  • 28 percent of janitors and building cleaners, 23 percent of workers in disinfection, and 23 percent of those who manufacture soap and cleaning compounds.[5]
  • 52 percent of workers in the three industries (immediately above) in California, 44 percent in New Jersey, 40 percent in New York, 39 percent in Massachusetts, 27.5 percent in Illinois, and 14 percent in Pennsylvania.
  • 26 percent of construction workers.
  • 23 percent of US transportation industry workers, including buses, rails, water transport, and vehicles-for-hire, but excluding airlines.
  • 28 percent of workers in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and 31 percent in computer and microelectronic manufacturing.
  • 14 percent of workers in automobile and automobile parts manufacturing.
  • 21 percent of workers in warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment (i.e., who handle customer orders for e-commerce businesses).
  • 31 percent of US agricultural employees, 26 percent of workers in food and beverage manufacturing and processing, 26 percent of grocery wholesalers, and 17 percent in retail grocery and other food and beverage stores.
  • 50 percent of workers in the four industries (immediately above) in California, 33 percent in New Jersey, 30 percent in New York, 24 percent in Massachusetts, 20 percent in Illinois, and 13 percent in Pennsylvania.
Immigrants..or illegal immigrants??? Big difference

bacha29

You literally just asked me about another person's post. Then when I answer you tell me it's irrelevant.

Your constant deflection is pathetic.
Really, really, pathetic.
Not as pathetic as your constant attempts to use the comments of others to support your point of view rather than to acquire the courage to defend them on your own.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
constant attempts to use the comments of others to support your point of view rather than to acquire the courage to defend them on your own.
Someone made a post implying all immigrants are vegetable pickers, and I simply pointed out that the post was racist.

I guess you agree with the racist post.
Carry on

Working4the1%

Someone made a post implying all immigrants are vegetable pickers, and I simply pointed out that the post was racist.

I guess you agree with the racist post.
Carry on
Republicans fear illegal immigrants. Illegals immigrants do mistly the crap jobs that legal citizens don’t want.. wow you had no idea sad. You are clueless

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Republicans fear illegal immigrants. Illegals immigrants do mistly the crap jobs that legal citizens don’t want.. wow you had no idea sad. You are clueless
And if there's no one to do the job, employers are forced to pay more and more to attract applicants, until it is no longer a crap job.

See how that works???

bacha29

And if there's no one to do the job, employers are forced to pay more and more to attract applicants, until it is no longer a crap job.

See how that works???
Cutting lettuce in 110 degree heat is still a crap job. Cleaning out and repairing broken sanitary sewer lines is literally a crap job.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Give me some examples where a labor union has be convicted of racism?
Did you ever wonder why blacks were used as strikebreakers in the northeast and midwest? Here's a hint: labor unions often relegated them the lowest paying job classifications, if they allowed them to be hired at all. And they didn't trust a bunch of black hillbillies from the south to fight as hard for wages since they didn't get paid squat in the south and it was believed that they'd settle for less than what the white union members wanted.

There was a massive union drive in the south just after WWII. The idea behind it was to raise wages in the south to protect compensation in the north from blacks from moving up there and supposedly screwing it up.

Living in the jing weeds with nothing better to do, you might want to take a stab at getting an education.