Updated information about Jordan Secour

C

cheryl

I received the following email from Jordan's mom last night. Please keep her in your prayers...

I recently sent an update that Jordan had completed chemotherapy and we were on our way to recovery. We knew we had to retest after chemo ended and we began our testing on Wednesday with an MRI. We received the results yesterday and they have found another mass or lesion in the same area were the kidney had been. We will now be scheduling another surgery to remove the mass and do a biopsy to see what it is. We are praying that it is scar tissue or left over dead tissue. We need all the thoughts and prayers we can get, as we are devastated at this turn of events. Jordan is trying to comprehend what's happening and just wants to get the surgery done so she can still go to school in September. At this time we are not taking that hope away from her and praying that this is just a bump in the road and we will be back on our way to the end of this journey.

Please continue to pray for Jordan and our family.

George, Danielle, Jordan and Casey

T

toonertoo

I just read the update the other day that she was doing so well, It breaks my heart to see they have had another setback. It makes all the other stuff on these boards that we whine about seem so miniscule. My prayers are with them, hopefully it is nothing. No child or parents should have to go through this.

B

badhab1

Cheryl, should we send more emails & cards or would the Secours prefer we not at this time?

C

cheryl

badhab1,

I'm sure that if anyone would be kind enough to send the Secour's some words of encouragement that they would appreciate the effort.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheryl

F

feederdryver

My prayers go out to Jordan and her family.

God Bless her