For the company in 3Q 2018:
- Consolidated revenue increased 7.9% and currency-neutral revenue was 8.4% higher.
- Average revenue yield increased 4.0%, with base-pricing gains in all product categories.
- Year-to-date cash from operations expanded to $9.4 billion.
- Free cash flow increased to $4.9 billion through the first nine months of the year.
- Year-to-date dividends per share increased by 10%, producing an annual dividend yield in excess of 3%.
- The company repurchased 6.6 million shares year-to-date for approximately $750 million.
- Capital investments and associated efficiencies were as expected in the quarter with year-to-date expenditures at $4.5 billion.
- Third quarter results benefited from several discrete items, including tax that helped to offset unplanned International headwinds from currency and fuel.
- Hoffa paid off to the tune of $1.5M to push through a BS contract and keep the slaves working for peanuts.