Yes, I know I'm working late.
So you:

Only make one attempt
Leave stuff at the end of a driveway
Don't ring or knock
Won't deliver if you see a snow flake falling
Deliver businesses without a signature
Don't interact with your customers

Gee--I can't understand why the routes have more stops on them now that years ago.
Don't forget:

Take lunch after work
Sort off the clock
NR all call tags
Call pickups
Drive like a friggin maniac
Stuff mailboxes
NSN the long runs
Cab full of packages
Never use DR bags

The list goes on and on. But keep running. More they can take off me.

Tony Q

In your post I quoted you said customers were demanding access points

I was pointing out how absurd that is
In your post I quoted you said customers were demanding access points

I was pointing out how absurd that is
I don't think I ever said the customers demand this. What I meant was that it is going to be a growing trend to have a place to come pick up your packages. These will be places in places that business's will want to place in their store fronts in order to bring in foot traffic. I doubt UPS would be rolling these out if they hadn't researched that there was some sort of demand, or that it would be some sort of trend.

Last edited:

upschuck

I don't think I ever said the customers demand this. What I meant was that it is going to be a growing trend to have a place to come pick up your packages. These will be places in places that business's will want to place in their store fronts in order to bring in foot traffic. I doubt UPS would be rolling these out if they hadn't researched that there was some sort of demand, or that it would be some sort of trend.
I think you may be wrong
Follow the instructions and type in the right code, and it opens up just fine. I got to see the whole process up close. I think its going to take some work out of our cars, but you have to evolve with what the customer demands or you become obsolete.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
16AFC48C-3AA0-4F91-BD8A-31143108C079.gif

Walk it on back

F

Frankie's Friend

Follow the instructions and type in the right code, and it opens up just fine. I got to see the whole process up close. I think its going to take some work out of our cars, but you have to evolve with what the customer demands or you become obsolete.
Yeah dude weve evolved into orion who doesnt care if we deluver businesses after they close. Its not about thr customer dude its about being publicly traded. Youve got to be a troll.

F

Frankie's Friend

Only time will tell how the demand will be.
Our pm oms is getting hate calls all the time from this "demanded service". Its about the shipper and ups saving $$. It is not about takung care of the customer.