Fight the power.
View attachment 165340
Just stop it bro, you're embarrassing us
AC67EC63-A612-416B-8A8E-AF7E6E0D3907.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Now you up and admitted it, Ron.

Good luck, pal.
Federal law (HR 218) permits active and retired law enforcement officers, under specific circumstances, to carry a concealed firearm. ... An Ohio resident may carry a concealed handgun under the license of another state within Ohioas long as there is a valid reciprocity agreement with that state.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I carry life insurance.

If I felt like I needed a weapon while performing my job, I’d find another job. A long time ago I used to live in a :censored2:hole area, it was dangerous and I had my first kid living in an apartment there. I decided I’d work two jobs and get the money to move somewhere safer, it was a priority and a responsibility I had for my families safety.

If it was the same way at work I’d do something about it, like move jobs.

CoolStoryBro

I don't know. Some Colleges and Schools allow it now.

Officially, UPS has a No Weapons policy. In some states weapons in your car do not count as violating such a policy. In other states you would be in violation of a No Weapon policy even if the weapons are inside your car and on UPS property.

Indecisi0n

I carry life insurance.

If I felt like I needed a weapon while performing my job, I’d find another job. A long time ago I used to live in a :censored2:hole area, it was dangerous and I had my first kid living in an apartment there. I decided I’d work two jobs and get the money to move somewhere safer, it was a priority and a responsibility I had for my families safety.

If it was the same way at work I’d do something about it, like move jobs.
Would you do anything for money?

Faceplanted

What is the rule on firearms? Can you carry while working for UPS?
You cool as * in my book. Real talk boo

:censored2: get real out here. If you feel comfortable carrying and have your ccw... do what you do. As a driver I wouldn't risk my career, but you seasonal. Do yo thang

I Listen to Kodak black, Tupac circa 1996 and other Thug :censored2:. :censored2: make u hard as :censored2:

Last edited by a moderator: