A

Article 3

I doubt there is any workplace not involved in law enforcement that allows their employees to carry guns.
These PVDs in the middle east are allowed to carry:
IMG_20171111_214304.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You drive a new Murano yet. The new ones are super sharp. Catch my eye every time. I️ talked to a lady today about hers she said it was better than her Acura.

No new ones. We don't have a Nissan store in our group.

That said, I don't care at all for the interior styling of any Nissan.

Besides, I thought you were looking at a Q7 after you got your big GMC.

A

Article 3

All about how you see it in your head. I️ have days I️ feel like this also. But keep telling myself how blessed I️ am to have a job t make $ we make.
That statement was due to a Division Manager telling me that if I got attacked in the hood (delivering after dark) I couldn't even fight back to defend myself because we are a "nonviolent company".
No lie.
Welcome to North Korea Parcel Service.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
That statement was due to a Division Manager telling me that if I got attacked in the hood (delivering after dark) I couldn't even fight back to defend myself because we are a "nonviolent company".
No lie.
About 2 years ago I️ signed a bid in another center. I️ was highest seniority guy to sign. The current bid driver came to me and told me it was the “hood” and I️ couldn’t wear my chains I️ wear every day. That I️ couldn’t vary my wallet in my back pocket like I️ do everyday. That I️ couldn’t Cary my phone so on and so on. I️ told him how I️ wasn’t changing s* and they would have to fight me to get my personal property. He advised me that if I️ took the route I️ would probably end up being fired I️ thank him still to this day.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
No lie.
Wow. That is some kind of messed up. I live in the wild wild west, but thankfully the area I am delivering in... is nice. You never know though, so many crazies out there.

A

Article 3

No lie.
He also told me that I could always file a grievance if I was attacked and bring awareness to the issue. Jerk.

There were twelve people shot and six stabbed in a 24 week period in that area. I'd love to put his worthless butt in the jump seat for a few weeks so he could lead by example.