UPS badge gets respect from cops

wayfair

swollen member
I had just finished my pickups, 55 deliveries to go@5pm... stopped for entering a yellow light that turned red as I went through.. it was a :censored2:ty day... well Leo gave me a warning and explained to him how :censored2:ty the day was, and that I was appreciative of his decision... I offered a hand shake... and dude said...." I don't want to shake your hand"..... and started asking me about the older cars that get sold off or recycled.... at that point, I had work to do... GTFO

island1fox

I believe that most cops are hard working people --but this is a true story.

Many years ago I was headed into the preload at two o'clock in the morning. I was driving on a very dark and deserted service road. I saw a car in my rear view mirror approaching at a very high speed with high beams on .

I picked up speed ---the car was now right on my bumper --I floored my car.

The next thing --the "red lights" on the car behind me lit up --I pulled over.

The cop asked for my license and registration ---I asked him why he sped up on me ---He said that if I said one more word --he would arrest me for DWI and Resisting.:obeyhypnosmiley:

He told me I was doing over 75 miles an hour and he had it documented inside his car.

He gave me a speeding ticket ---that was the last ticket I have ever received ---it was totally bogus !!!

didyousheetit

My favorite cop story. I met my brothers soon to be father in law at the rehearsal dinner. He was a just retired sergeant. He doesn't say hi or anything pleasant to me, but does say, oh you ups guys just park wherever you want. I said back to him I'm sorry was I blocking your spot in front of the dunkin donuts. What a great dinner that was.

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App