Ups brags about contract and cut everybody’s pay

Sucks to be you. We all received a fat raise!
Don’t let the union lie to you you didn’t receive a fat raise The CEO publicly laughed at how little she gave us. 3.5% compounded is less than the rate of inflation. We’re losing money every year. The standard raise among employers is 5.9%. wake up people were union brothers we have to look out for each other because the union of the company are on the same side

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Don’t let the union lie to you you didn’t receive a fat raise The CEO publicly laughed at how little she gave us. 3.5% compounded is less than the rate of inflation. We’re losing money every year. The standard raise among employers is 5.9%. wake up people were union brothers we have to look out for each other because the union of the company are on the same side

You joined BrownCafe on Tuesday....

Thebrownblob

Um, no. And as far as this raise, you’re talking about with those other companies do they receive pension, free healthcare? Of course by free I mean, it just doesn’t cost you anything the company pays handsomely for it on your behalf. You can thank the Teamsters for negotiating that even though they’re apparently on the company side. Ask management if they have free healthcare.🧐

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Probably a duplicate account from someone because he sounds very familiar….
t37lQyxL1KkW.gif

Emergency Conditions

Who only got 3.5%?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
$27.85. I was being paid my correct rate until 2 weeks ago. It’s becoming hard to tell if the union works for us or UPS
Well I hope your diligence pays off and this gets resolved. Don't let this one issue sour your.
Be grateful, work honestly, collect your pay and enjoy the benefits. You could be working in a copper mine somewhere.