UPS business as usual as death toll rages

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Pretty sure Cancer curing has been POSTPONED. Newsflash: we all stay home and feeders or

say everyone....all truckers, people at the Luvs fuel stops, all those. Let's see how cavalier,

smug you are. I watched a whole grocery store being cleaned out before my eyes, yesterday.

Line around the store at Costco-just to get in. Don't blame them. National Guard and bullhorns

telling you to shelter in place etc. Handing out mre's? Hey Bro, lot's of people already

don't have a pot to piss in. And you think Nancy and Chuck are gonna help you? Seen Chuck

lately? Bernie, sure quiet. How about Bernie? He gonna save your Joe. OMG.
Yup I rather have corona then read all that. You make everyone more stupid by posting. I can feel my grammar and intelligence going away just by reading. Sorry what did you say? Cliff notes please.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Exactly right. Now back to the subject I think. Where I'm at, absolutely NOTHING(normal)

is being done about anything. Broken fuel pumps, restrooms etc. This is at relatively

new facilities. I have asked repeatedly of mgt. and union about protections for sleeper teems...

Crickets, shrugs-"don't know..." What happens if there is a line 40 miles long to get into Cali.

as each truck driver has to be scanned for temp.? What if Cali. and New Jersey are closed?

Yeah, I know we are exempted but what does that mean exactly? Yes, exactly?

So, if roving gangs of thugs have a burning car blocking the road, what protections do we have?

I can't take a weapon....what obligations do I have to equipment? I told my co-driver to bring

extra cash, good walking shoes and a backpack....in case.
Wow. You sound like a real snowflake. Typical boomer.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Ask Reginald Denny....mic drop.
05F06563-2CF2-478D-8FFA-292A42496DA2.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
I ended up working on a Saturday yesterday for the first time in forever.

In another building.

Doing a town I've never been to.

That's a raging hot spot for Corona.

All because I cant stand being at home with 3 people that are being forced to shut-in.

Easiest $400 I've ever made.
Vacations are gonna stink this year if something doesn’t change.Cannot go anywhere or do anything.Might as well work.

D’osha

Not surprised, looks better than my building at least in regards to safety. No hand sanitizer, almost out of soap, gloves are being given out only to driver now, everyone else has to buy their own. Walked into bathroom Friday morning and saw a cleaning checklist taped on wall, first one I’ve ever seen in years, took a closer look and it was blank

quad decade guy

Do you really believe he has any idea what Cliff notes are???

You are right. I always read the material for content and made great grades, college etc. But

then I'm so stupid without automatic breathing and such.....and just lucked into having survived

57 years on this earth and 40 at UPS....All this while working 50-60 hours week. Sure glad I

had so much help. Keep it coming though, let's show everyone just how mean and a truly class

A miserable piece of human debris you are.

Re-Raise

You are right. I always read the material for content and made great grades, college etc. But

then I'm so stupid without automatic breathing and such.....and just lucked into having survived

57 years on this earth and 40 at UPS....All this while working 50-60 hours week. Sure glad I

had so much help. Keep it coming though, let's show everyone just how mean and a truly class

“so stupid without automatic breathing and such”??

I don’t think we took the same classes

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Do you get this worked up over everything?

if so hope you have some good blood pressure meds

Re-Raise

Do you get this worked up over everything?

if so hope you have some good blood pressure meds
He’s fragile